Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you budget for health insurance?

It seems like the costs are going up every year. I was looking into my wife and I's options for this year and we are looking at needing to spend $700 a month for just the two of us compared to last year when I was getting it through work for $325. This is going to really put a dent in things for us. I am not sure how to even budget for this.
Decide how much you are able to afford to spend on medical coverage according to your earnings as well as other expenditures, and then look into various health coverage options via various suppliers.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is the main reason why majority of the people are simply not able to get insurance for themselves and their family. insurance policies could be really expensive.
This is where I think the government should step in as this sort of things are not supposed to be that expensive, as I believe the government can setup there own insurance policy or company.

This is where I think the government should step in as this sort of things are not supposed to be that expensive, as I believe the government can setup there own insurance policy or company.

The governments of Tier 1 countries are capable of offering insurance because they could afford it and it is a part of their plans and policies. The government of lower tier countries are unable to do that.

It seems like the costs are going up every year. I was looking into my wife and I's options for this year and we are looking at needing to spend $700 a month for just the two of us compared to last year when I was getting it through work for $325. This is going to really put a dent in things for us. I am not sure how to even budget for this.

I have a health insurance but I am not the one who makes the payment. My dad works in a company that insures the health of his family members and also the workers

Personally I think health insurance is optional to me and also in some countries and individuals simply because a local man will only be thinking of how to feed himself rather than how to invest for his life.
Depsite it been optional but I feel it is a necessity as you can not predict the future accurately and should have a form of back up incase things does not go as you planned it

This is the main reason why majority of the people are simply not able to get insurance for themselves and their family. insurance policies could be really expensive.
most people in this part of the world usually get health insurance through the government if they are government workers. A few private workers also get the opportunity for health insurance.

Hey there! I understand your concern about budgeting for health insurance. The rising healthcare costs can be frustrating, and it's challenging to know how to plan for them.
One way to budget for health insurance is to review your monthly expenses and see where you can make adjustments. Or choose affordable plans, like Medigap g vs. n . Lastly, it's important to remember that investing in your health and well-being is essential.

Last edited:
Depsite it been optional but I feel it is a necessity as you can not predict the future accurately and should have a form of back up incase things does not go as you planned it
That is right. Having a plan is very important. Especially since emergencies are so common and inevitable. If they get you off guard, they tend to hit harder. But when you know that you have a plan like with the case of insurance, you don't get hit so much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds