Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you budget for health insurance?

In my country it is not necessary to buy a health insurance. This is because health insurance is optional and many people never rely on health insurance at all.
It is truly a sad one because this is the same thing that is obtainable In my own country as health is not given the needed attention it deserves and I do hope future governments comes to restructure this

Advertisement Placeholder
Here in my country , health insurance scheme is not compulsory once you feel you are capable of taking care of yourself , but if you are working for some certain organisation , you might be forced to registered under a health insurance scheme.
There are many countries in which health insurance is not compulsory. But if you're working for some agencies or companies, it's a must. They make health insurance compulsory for their employees. And what they do is that they deduct a percentage from their workers salary.

I live in a country where health insurance is not necessary at all. It is optional and many people do not even buy any kind of policy at all. Many people primarily rely on savings when it comes to health expenses,.
In my country people who are into active service are usually given the opportunity to access health insurance. some of the money is being cut from their monthly salary.

I think that $5 is a really small amount of money, isn't it? I have not purchased any kind of health insurance as I do not need it at all. Many people in my country do not have health insurance at all.
Yeah, it is a small amount that was set as the minimum so that even the low income people can afford it. But if you are financially well off, you can save more.

In my country people who are into active service are usually given the opportunity to access health insurance. some of the money is being cut from their monthly salary.

Is the health insurance offered by the government in your country? I think that health insurance is also offered by many tier 1 countries like the United States. Do you live in a tier 1 country?

Is the health insurance offered by the government in your country? I think that health insurance is also offered by many tier 1 countries like the United States. Do you live in a tier 1 country?
No, I don't live in a top-tier country. health insurance is mostly offered to people who are in public service. Those who are in the military and police and every other government parastatal are given health insurance.

No, I don't live in a top-tier country. health insurance is mostly offered to people who are in public service. Those who are in the military and police and every other government parastatal are given health insurance.
That is the same here in my country. Only those who are working in the government are given health insurance. Some private companies pay for your insurance too. The others have to cover it for themselves.

That is the same here in my country. Only those who are working in the government are given health insurance. Some private companies pay for your insurance too. The others have to cover it for themselves.
Yeah, people who have a lot of money can easily pay for their own health insurance. I think that is the way it is in every country. people who have businesses or jobs can easily budget some amount of money for health insurance.

Yeah, people who have a lot of money can easily pay for their own health insurance. I think that is the way it is in every country. people who have businesses or jobs can easily budget some amount of money for health insurance.
Yeah, it is so easy to budget for insurance when you have so much money. Those who suffer are those who don't have a definite source of income. Those always go through a tough financial time when health problems strike.

Yeah, it is so easy to budget for insurance when you have so much money. Those who suffer are those who don't have a definite source of income. Those always go through a tough financial time when health problems strike.
It is so easy for you to budget for insurance when you have the money. Sometimes the government usually helps some individuals who are working to enroll in insurance schemes.

I do not have to pay a lot of money for my health insurance premiums. I get coverage worth $5000 and I pay just about $110 per year. I can manage that payment easily. If your health insurance premium is high you need to cust your expenses drastically.

I do not have to pay a lot of money for my health insurance premiums. I get coverage worth $5000 and I pay just about $110 per year. I can manage that payment easily. If your health insurance premium is high you need to cust your expenses drastically.

So, do you get insurance from the government? In many countries, many old folks get a insurance plan from their provider and this is what the government offers them.

So, do you get insurance from the government? In many countries, many old folks get a insurance plan from their provider and this is what the government offers them.
Even though health insurance coverage is also provided by private insurance companies, health insurance plan provided by the government is cheap. The only condition attached to this is you need to use government health facilities.

I wanted to start health insurance with a private company because my employer didn't offer one. I quit though because my partner was not supportive of it then. I still plan to do it because I have kids.

I wanted to start health insurance with a private company because my employer didn't offer one. I quit though because my partner was not supportive of it then. I still plan to do it because I have kids.

I think that in many countries, health insurance is not at all mandatory. I live in a place where taxes are collected by the government but they are not spend on individuals.

Well health Insurance don really worked out well in some countries due to lack of government consideration to the health of it citizens. You can plan for your health insurance by the little savings you wioo be making on daily basis.

I do not have health insurance presently and I have a plan to buy health insurance policy because it is going to be helpful and it will be very useful as well.

Living in the UK and having the NHS, budgeting for health care is never something I have to worry about unless I want to go for private healthcare which I would have to pay for that. It is quite a relief knowing that I have access to the free healthcare that I do through the NHS as with the health issues I have suffered over the last 10 years or so, I can not imagine how I would have even afforded that if I had to pay for it. It's a shame that there are still countries out there with this practice of health care and that more free health care is not made available, especially for those who struggle.

This is the main reason why majority of the people are simply not able to get insurance for themselves and their family. insurance policies could be really expensive.
I was made to understand that there are various packages for insurance policy that may suit your budget but I still think they are still very expensive and should be cheaper than that.

Actually health is wealth and it's very necessary for every human being to admit that but sometimes it depends on your income and the standard of your living. their are people who live below standard and it will be very difficult for them to plan for that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds