Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you budget for health insurance?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
It seems like the costs are going up every year. I was looking into my wife and I's options for this year and we are looking at needing to spend $700 a month for just the two of us compared to last year when I was getting it through work for $325. This is going to really put a dent in things for us. I am not sure how to even budget for this.

Advertisement Placeholder
It seems like the costs are going up every year. I was looking into my wife and I's options for this year and we are looking at needing to spend $700 a month for just the two of us compared to last year when I was getting it through work for $325. This is going to really put a dent in things for us. I am not sure how to even budget for this.

I live in a country where health insurance is not necessary at all. It is optional and many people do not even buy any kind of policy at all. Many people primarily rely on savings when it comes to health expenses,.

It is a sad reality because I also live in this type of country as well, we rely on God to save on from so many things that could end up destroying us, from health to security and other basic amenities

Personally I think health insurance is optional to me and also in some countries and individuals simply because a local man will only be thinking of how to feed himself rather than how to invest for his life.

Personally I think health insurance is optional to me and also in some countries and individuals simply because a local man will only be thinking of how to feed himself rather than how to invest for his life.

This is the main reason why majority of the people are simply not able to get insurance for themselves and their family. insurance policies could be really expensive.

Health insurance is very important. It's not something you can do without. So, just have to do it, even though it's not easy. Or I guess, you can contact other health insurance companies around you to see if you can lesser price.

Health insurance is very important. It's not something you can do without. So, just have to do it, even though it's not easy. Or I guess, you can contact other health insurance companies around you to see if you can lesser price.

Health insurance is important and even necessary in many countries like the United States because the government covers each and every thing related to medical expenses with insurance.

It is a sad reality because I also live in this type of country as well, we rely on God to save on from so many things that could end up destroying us, from health to security and other basic amenities
Likewise my country, I was thinking maybe this is only applicable and happening in my country, it saddens me the more anytime I heard that a country don't care much about there health.

Which is very painful as health should never be a luxury that someone can not afford but the world is making it that way and it is a very sad reality of life that ought not to be.
Likewise my country, I was thinking maybe this is only applicable and happening in my country, it saddens me the more anytime I heard that a country don't care much about there health.

Actually budgeting for health is very good but I believe not all people can do that. most especially, a low income earner who is struggling for survival, will not have mind or thought to budget for his future health when he is not sick.

Actually budgeting for health is very good but I believe not all people can do that. most especially, a low income earner who is struggling for survival, will not have mind or thought to budget for his future health when he is not sick.

Budgeting is not only good for your health. It is also good for your financial conditions as well. There are many people who do not create a budget and then they end up suffering. I am creating a daily budget and it depends on my daily expenditures.

your daily expenditure would determine how your budget would look like, as it is what would form your budget as an individual and this is very crucial as you need to know what your financial life is.

Budgeting with health insurance is definitely helpful in the long run because health is what matters the most. And any compromise to our health would definitely affect every areas of our life.

Your health is really Paramount to you and should not be taken for granted or it is something you played with, or you toil with because it determines how you would enjoy this life.

Budgeting with health insurance is definitely helpful in the long run because health is what matters the most. And any compromise to our health would definitely affect every areas of our life.

In my country it is not necessary to buy a health insurance. This is because health insurance is optional and many people never rely on health insurance at all.

Here in my country , health insurance scheme is not compulsory once you feel you are capable of taking care of yourself , but if you are working for some certain organisation , you might be forced to registered under a health insurance scheme.

The health insurance that I have usually advises that I save a minimum of $5 monthly. Though it is not a must, you can save when you have money. So I always try my best to save that amount each month. I know how useful it is and so it is best to be ready.

The health insurance that I have usually advises that I save a minimum of $5 monthly. Though it is not a must, you can save when you have money. So I always try my best to save that amount each month. I know how useful it is and so it is best to be ready.

I think that $5 is a really small amount of money, isn't it? I have not purchased any kind of health insurance as I do not need it at all. Many people in my country do not have health insurance at all.

I believe in the ancient factual statement that says, health is wealth. So in that case it's not a bad idea to invest on Life insurance. Because health is wealth and it worths it, though it's very cost.

Health needs to be protected because this is the only way that can give hope for future. Having paying the premium as required by insurance company would help in delivering our health in the future. I remembered I had NHIS but when I grew over 18, it expired.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds