Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I start vintage clothing sales business?

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
Vintage shirts are the clothing materials in vogue now mostly among the guys, I see some people wearing those clothes and what pops in my head most times is that I want to go into that business.
It's a business I really want to go into, how can I start this Business in Nigeria where I am? I will appreciate some heads up.

Advertisement Placeholder
In starting a special consumer merchandise like the vintage clothing that you mentioned your first step is the supplier. You need to have more than 2 suppliers. The next step is the checking of the market if there is a demand. There are many ways to know this. Post a hint in social media and ask the opinion of your friends there. At the start up make some noise so the potential customers can learn of your business. You can also post in social media the picture of the store and the products.

I think you should do your market research very well and study your target audience. Then you get a place and register your business. You should then contact multiple manufacturers and dealers on how they would supply the clothes to you and at what time they would do it. You should discuss branding and task on the clothes and how the clothes are going to get to you. Invest substantially in paid advertising when starting out to boost your brand awareness.

You need to understand that vintage is of different qualities so know the taste of the people you are planning to sell to some may like high quality while the average one may choose low quality
Also find a good distributor that can sell to you at good rate

You can start this business by making page or group on social media platform, facebook. But remember one important thing that vintage clothes are in different qualities. So, make sure, choose it according to your customer's taste.

if you have a love of vintage clothing and want to put that passion to work for you ,then selling vintage clothes online may be the business for you. there's market for trends from the past, but it takes more than just listing vintage clothes and waiting from them to sell to make a business successful.

Before you start up any kind of business just make sure you have an effective plans, adequate information about your kind of market you would like to go into and select your location

Vintage shirts are the clothing materials in vogue now mostly among the guys, I see some people wearing those clothes and what pops in my head most times is that I want to go into that business.
It's a business I really want to go into, how can I start this Business in Nigeria where I am? I will appreciate some heads up.
I hope you got the needed experience needed to succeed in this feed?? All you need to do, is contact the experienced one in that field to take you the vendor where you get the materials to start selling. You can post samples via social media, websites, and create offline banners for your new business initiative.

As for me it's a good business and it's lovely also you really going to make sells seriously because that's what guys really buying nowadays and it's always looking good after getting it but all you need is to get a shop and put them outside for people to see and am very sure they will buy and you really going to make your profit

Vintage clothing business can be started by everyother clothing business. Cloths business can be started depending on the type of clothing and also the location demand for such type of clothes. For instance vintage can be sold in ogbete, the demand is high.

The business of selling vintage clothes is very profitable once you have the right strategy marketing skills and techniques. It just requires you to be skillful in your approach to the market and what kind of customer base you want to attract to buy your merchandize or goods.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds