Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you buy new clothes?

Women naturally like buying more clothes. I mean they are always 'dressing to kill' and will do so even with their last penny. This is unlike men that bother less about spending too much on clothes as long as they are looking good and presentable at their own standards.

Seriously, if I had been a lady, I would definitely not have any need of buying new clothes because she have so many leftovers that I will be making use of all throughout the year without even having to buy any single new clothes again by myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously, if I had been a lady, I would definitely not have any need of buying new clothes because she have so many leftovers that I will be making use of all throughout the year without even having to buy any single new clothes again by myself.

There is a saying that women and men don't think alike. So, assuming you are a lady, you are likely going to get more clothes unless you don't bother about impressing men as you step out. This is also part of the reason that some ladies do everything to always look good.

There is a saying that women and men don't think alike. So, assuming you are a lady, you are likely going to get more clothes unless you don't bother about impressing men as you step out. This is also part of the reason that some ladies do everything to always look good.

Well, I must admit that you have a very good point though because I'm thinking like this now is because I'm not a lady. So, there's always a possibility of having a different mindset as a lady. Ladies love to impress men and even their fellow ladies too.

Well, I must admit that you have a very good point though because I'm thinking like this now is because I'm not a lady. So, there's always a possibility of having a different mindset as a lady. Ladies love to impress men and even their fellow ladies too.

Personally, I have not seen a lady who doesn't want to dress cute and nice every time, even if it means buying new clothes on a weekly basis. So, it is simply in their nature to always want to dress classy and beautiful for the men in their lives.

Personally, I have not seen a lady who doesn't want to dress cute and nice every time, even if it means buying new clothes on a weekly basis. So, it is simply in their nature to always want to dress classy and beautiful for the men in their lives.

Yeah, that's very correct I totally agree with you on this one. They are all looks and appearance conscious at all times. They will go to any length just to make sure they look so good. It doesn't matter if they spend their last money on it.

I know people who have cupboard full of clothes but they say they don't have anything to wear. 🤷‍♂️

I have a friend like that, he gets on my nerves whenever we have a place to go together. He will be so confused on what to choose from his heap of clothes to wear. I would say it's having too much clothes that makes it difficult for him but he will never agree.

I have a friend like that, he gets on my nerves whenever we have a place to go together. He will be so confused on what to choose from his heap of clothes to wear. I would say it's having too much clothes that makes it difficult for him but he will never agree.

It is only ladies that I know to be capable of doing something like this. I find it very difficult to go to anywhere with anyone who behave this way when it comes to finding it difficult to select whatever they have to wear in order for us to go to where we are supposed to. I will simply alone and let him come whenever you're ready.

Women naturally like buying more clothes. I mean they are always 'dressing to kill' and will do so even with their last penny. This is unlike men that bother less about spending too much on clothes as long as they are looking good and presentable at their own standards.

Yes, they do. Most ladies spend nearly all their money on clothes, bags, shoes and hair. It's not even enough to purchase everything they want. They don't buy based on their needs but on their wants.

Yes, they do. Most ladies spend nearly all their money on clothes, bags, shoes and hair. It's not even enough to purchase everything they want. They don't buy based on their needs but on their wants.

They are always glued to the latest that is trending. They want to be in the limelight and for people to look at them twice when they pass. So, they go about making new purchases as they come without worrying about how much it cost.

They are always glued to the latest that is trending. They want to be in the limelight and for people to look at them twice when they pass. So, they go about making new purchases as they come without worrying about how much it cost.

What I can actually say is that most of these ladies don't have any pressing responsibilities that they are forced to take care of. This is the reason why they will always be only interested in using their money to buy clothes and some other things like shoes and bags which they have in excess.

I like everything new, so I would like to buy 2 times a week or even more, but unfortunately I don't have that opportunity, so I only buy something of the right clothes once a month

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds