Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I make sell on fiver

I tried most of the ideas listed here except the social media part. Still, I did not get any clients to work with. I had to give up after a while and work offline. If my clients are online on Fiverr, probably I would have gotten better reviews and more clients now.

Advertisement Placeholder
After I was rejected by upwork a couple of times, I lost the motivation to join fiverr. Therefore, I don't know if a newbie has any chance of becoming successful on this platform

Seriously, it's not an easy task to sell your services on the social selling platform Fiverr. There are so many competitors that would make life very difficult for you.
It seems you're talking from experience because i know a lot of people who have experience on this and they have been there for almost five month without winning a single contract .are you a member over there ?

Newbies account is very hard to get sales on Fiverr. If you want to get quick sell there, the best thing to do is to tell someone around you to buy your gig and after you deliver, the person will give you a positive review

While it is true that selling on Fiverr might be a very difficult task for a newbie. It is always a good idea to promote your gig on other social media platforms and this is what many people are doing. However, obviously this method would not guarantee a lots of sales.

It seems you're talking from experience because i know a lot of people who have experience on this and they have been there for almost five month without winning a single contract .are you a member over there ?

Seriously, of course I've been a member on the platform for a very long while now and I know how long it took me for me to be able to sell one service on the website which is something that I will not encourage another person to take part in.

In order to sell on Fiverr, you will have to first list your gig and the price you charge should be less than your competitors charges but the quality higher than the competitors are offering. Thus, bu offering more for less money, you will be able to outsmart your competitors.

While it is true that selling on Fiverr might be a very difficult task for a newbie. It is always a good idea to promote your gig on other social media platforms and this is what many people are doing. However, obviously this method would not guarantee a lots of sales.
Well advertising your products on Facebook sometimes can bring a little sell and also advertising your Fiverr link on social media is also a great way to derive customers ,which social media do you think is the best for advertisement ?

I think the simple way is to try and sell your services at a cheaper price then tell the buyers to leave a positive review by doing this you will attract customers.

I think the simple way is to try and sell your services at a cheaper price then tell the buyers to leave a positive review by doing this you will attract customers.

Since Fiverr is really competitive, there are many people I know of who have significantly dropped their price of Gig, but they still do not get orders. Fiverr is no longer a kind of marketplace where you can just create gig and wait for customers to come to you. You need to actively promote your gig on other platforms as well.

It is not easy to make clients from Fiverr. It took me more than 3 months to get someone to open contact me. And the job he brought was not my niche. I had to decline to save my reputation on the account. Since then, I have had nothing.

Fiver is not for me because the competition there is just too high, though with skills one can be active there while you get engaged on paid forums as well.

Since Fiverr is really competitive, there are many people I know of who have significantly dropped their price of Gig, but they still do not get orders. Fiverr is no longer a kind of marketplace where you can just create gig and wait for customers to come to you. You need to actively promote your gig on other platforms as well.

Seriously, from my little time on the website or platform I actually understand that is more than over competitive because of the number of people that are on the website trying to make money one way or another.

I have a gig on graphics design on fiver for a month now have not made a single sell... please what can I do to start having sell ?
You can actually be getting paid on Fivverr by learning a digital skill that you think it in high demand so that by the time you register for a fiverr account you'll be getting a lot of client that will be giving you jobs on the platform.

Seriously, from my little time on the website or platform I actually understand that is more than over competitive because of the number of people that are on the website trying to make money one way or another.

I thing the only people who have had success with Fiverr are those who already have a good list of clients under their belt. There are many people who have been earning on Fiverr and they are still earning on Fiverr as they are much old members of that platform. Does Fiverr has any kind of gig ranking system?

I thing the only people who have had success with Fiverr are those who already have a good list of clients under their belt. There are many people who have been earning on Fiverr and they are still earning on Fiverr as they are much old members of that platform. Does Fiverr has any kind of gig ranking system?

I'm not sure if they have anything like gig ranking systems unless it's how you set up your own gig which makes it easier to find by possible clients looking for such services.

Fiver is not for me because the competition there is just too high, though with skills one can be active there while you get engaged on paid forums as well.
Ok are you trying to say that there is no new people that are still making progress as a freelancer on fiverr ? Most people are joining everyday and are also making profit with the right strategy.

Ok are you trying to say that there is no new people that are still making progress as a freelancer on fiverr ? Most people are joining everyday and are also making profit with the right strategy.
It is very possible that people are making progress no doubt about that but it is rare and most people do hide their skills

It is very possible that people are making progress no doubt about that but it is rare and most people do hide their skills
Anything is possible and it depends on how you do it, I am interested in joining fiverr when I have a skill and I will just see how is going to be.from there I will know if it is difficult or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds