Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I make sell on fiver

Advertisement Placeholder
You will need to seriously go and work on your gigs setups to make sure you are using the right kind of words and explanations for your gigs so as to drive home your message to prospective clients
I agree with you. There are a lot of things that might be wrong with the way you set up and arrange your gig in your profile page on fiverr. These gig explanation is a marketing aspect you need to take very seriously and professionally too to attract clients.

You will need to seriously go and work on your gigs setups to make sure you are using the right kind of words and explanations for your gigs so as to drive home your message to prospective clients

I am really not sure if it is allowed to directly message the random people on Fiverr. However, I do believe that it is possible to message customers you are dealing with. The problem here is that Fiverr should also allow online marketing of gigs within the Fiverr marketplace. This will allow the users to promote their gigs even more.

I am really not sure if it is allowed to directly message the random people on Fiverr. However, I do believe that it is possible to message customers you are dealing with. The problem here is that Fiverr should also allow online marketing of gigs within the Fiverr marketplace. This will allow the users to promote their gigs even more.
I doubt if fiverr will allow you to randomly message prospective clients on their platform. You might either get a ban or a warning for doing that. You got to be careful on this one

I doubt if fiverr will allow you to randomly message prospective clients on their platform. You might either get a ban or a warning for doing that. You got to be careful on this one

I never said that a person should directly message other random people to buy their gigs. What I said was that Fiverr "should" allow people to market their gigs in the marketplace. This is because it will allow its users to market their gig properly and make more money there. Unfotunately, Fiverr does not allow this thing and it may restrict the account of users who do this.

Since the competition there is so serious I will advise you to get a mentor who have worked on the site before and is earning something reasonable to help you before you think of making a sell from that site ,if not it might take you a very long time before you are recognised in the industry.this is the issue with newbie.

Fiverr platform is of course very difficult for beginners to make money from. This is because there are a lot of professionals offering services on daily basis. But with persistence and constant learning you can start making money.

Everything that you have heard about how difficult it is to earn money online from Fiverr is absolutely true. If it's easy to earn money online from Fiverr, everyone will be there.

It is true that Fiverr is not a get rich quick scheme as many people wrongly believe. However, just like any other platform it takes patience and dedication to earn money on Fiverr. Fiverr is not my cup of tea and i know that I would not be successful, so I do not use it or any other platforms like Fiverr. I would rather prefer working at freelancing platforms where I get to choose orders. There do exist some platforms where you can pick orders. However, you really need to be talented in order to get hired by such platform owners.

T
I would say that earning money from Fiverr isn't as easy as most people who earn money from it put it. This is because I have someone who's been on Fiverr for over 3 years and never earned a penny.
Lol! That is one bitter truth though. There are so many technical aspects that are involved in setting up a Fiverr gig that so many people don't understand yet that's why they don't quickly make sales

Making your first steps on fiverr is not easy.And that's a fact.The best way learn everything quickly is by watching youtube videos.So i recommend you to go and watch not one but some videos so you can learn easily

T

Lol! That is one bitter truth though. There are so many technical aspects that are involved in setting up a Fiverr gig that so many people don't understand yet that's why they don't quickly make sales

I am really not sure what kind of mistakes people are making there. I think the way you set up your profile on Fiverr could make a huge difference. You must make a professional profile in order to attract customers and you also need to have positive reviews on your profile. The thing here is that you really cannot gain positive reviews until or unless you work hard and get clients who leave positive reviews on your profile. It is indeed hard to make money on Fiverr.

Fiverr can be really hard for newbies. The clients there always go for people who already have a reputation. Maybe you should ask people around you to buy your gigs and give a positive feedback. With time, you will build a reputation and starting projects to do.

T

Exactly, it's so much complicated to the extent that you would even get confused about what you want to write. I can remember my first time experience, u had to dump it for days.

There is always stiff competition when it comes to working on fiverr. You may not get rewards as you desire until somone or many people reviews you positively. That's when they will be taking you serious

In reply to your question in the above post concerning how to make a sell on fiverr, well first of all i have to let you know that i am not familiar with the fiverr plattform therefore i am not the best to answer this question but you need to work hard

You have to be smart and very creative for you to scale feverr. I think a secret is that you should make your price very low when you are just starting to attract gigs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds