Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do i make Blog Image and my Author Image different?

Sean Quinn

Reputable member
Website
thesqpost.wordpress.com
Credits
How do i make the image for my blog different from the image that is my member / author image? If you visit my blog here: https://thesqpost.wordpress.com/ you will see the image of me at the top of the left column, this image automatically changes to match my author image whenever i change the author image. Is there a way of me keeping the photo of me as my member / author image but change the photo on the top left of my blog to something else? :p

Advertisement Placeholder
What theme are you using? I feel that just because it's WordPress.com you might run into issues.

Are you on a paid plan? I know the free version barely gives you any customization option.

Still on the free plan for now and it is just one of the free basic themes that are available at the start. :yum: If it is something i can change after i upgrade to the paid account then i can live with the images being the same until then, but i wasn't sure if that was the case or it was making the images the same when it shouldn't. :yum:

Still on the free plan for now and it is just one of the free basic themes that are available at the start. :yum: If it is something i can change after i upgrade to the paid account then i can live with the images being the same until then, but i wasn't sure if that was the case or it was making the images the same when it shouldn't. :yum:
Yea, you'd have to upgrade.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds