Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lifetime Offers for Admin Junkies Members - Add Guest Posting, Articles (Any Niche Market), Link to Directory For Free

RankWebSEO

Digital Marketing Expert Since 2004
Website
www.promotewww.com
Credits
Hi,

RS SEO Solution is very old and reputed website. We redesign complete website with many new features like membership plans (yearly), Buy Credits / Post Credits etc.. To stop spam activities we allow only one free posting at our website (either blog or article) after registration. After one posting you need to buy posting credits, need 1 credits for one posting (If contents reject credit will not reverse).

But for Admin Junkies Members ...... We are offering posting services completely free for life time.

How to use free offers
  1. Login / Register at our website RS SEO Solution.
  2. After login you will redirect to MY ACCOUNT. (Note : Edit your profile and add website, social media details to get backlinks from profile page also. Your each activities at our website will increase your profile reputation, and traffics.)
  3. Choose MY ACCOUNT >> POST option.
  4. At POST page you will see all option "Add Blog", "Add Article", "Add SEO Guide", "Add Questions" options. (Note : Must verify email by click on confirmation email otherwise you will not get permission to add contents there. In case of no confirmation email or any other issue. Reply here or PM me your registered email and issue, so we can active them manually from admin panel.)
  5. If you have not sufficient post credits then reply me here or PM me your registered email address and requirements. We will add free posting credits according to your requirement. (Note : If you will contact us through website's contact us page or directly to support email, Must add your user profile URL of Admin Junkies forums like https://admin-junkies.com/members/rankwebseo.23/ because we give free credits for Admin Junkies members only. Any person outside forum have to buy our post credits)
Rules and Guidelines for Contents
  • Contents must be unique. In case of duplicate we will delete contents without any notifications. In case of regular rejection due to duplicate content our support can ban your ID forever. You can buy our sevices but can not post or comment at our entire website.
  • Contents length must be 750+ words for one do follow links. Same if contents lenth is 1500+ then you can add 2 follow links. In case of multiple links we will either delete links or make them nofollow. We allow only one or two do follow according to contents lenth.
  • On topics related image must. You can add more image in contents body (if need).
  • Must add conclusion section in contents you will submit.
Benefits of Regular Activities at Our Website
  • With each approved contents you will get credtis points.
  • On approval of Blog / Articles / SEO Guides you will get 25 credits for each approval.
  • On approval of comments you will get 5 credtis.
  • Credits will automatically add under your account.
  • 1000 credits equal to $100.00. To know more check how to earn credits at RS SEO Solution.
If you have still any questions then please feel free to reply or PM me here. We will reply you promptly or hardly within few hours.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor