Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I avoid fraudulent investment?

Taking out time to do research and survey about the particular investment you want to venture into can go a long way in avoiding fraudulent sites. You should check or information like the how many years it's been operating and the offers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Fraudulent investment can sometimes be detected, when you see that there no method of withdrawal, no one has withdrawn from the site, no date of last payment, then you have to avoid them.

Never go in an agreement or deal alone. Have a lawyer with you if possible, especially if it's a big investment. Maybe look into contacting a financial advisor and also do your research. Will the investment benefit you? Will it pay back fast or will it take a while to make your investment back? There's a lot to look into. Play it safe.

Doing a very deep research is probably the only way that you are going to look for any kind of red flags that will indicate if the investment platform is legit or not.

Most people over come fraudulent investment by going into a deep research about such investment and also getting there license. At first the do not put huge amount of money till it started becoming legit.

Actually it's not that very easy to avoid fraudulent investment but before you invest, you are advise to check if the scheme is legit or the review about the investment scheme at least that might help too.

It is not easy to completely avoid them, but you just have to make up your mind that you will never be greedy and do not ever accept anything that guarantees you high return for little investment.
Probably, greed is the major thing that makes a lot of people to lose their money online. I've actually been caught in this case but I didn't lose much money.

All online investment program are not unreliable but they will give you a high return on investment because they are not working, you won't even see what they are using to generate this money and even if you asked them they will tell you that they are trading crypto and Forex.
I think I can relate to what you are saying exactly . Most of the platform running a Ponzi scheme told members that they are generating their profit from trading. This is not true.

I think I can relate to what you are saying exactly . Most of the platform running a Ponzi scheme told members that they are generating their profit from trading. This is not true.
I have experience of this especially at my early stage of coming into the online space. So many ponzi platform were giving advanced explanation of how they are generating money through cryptocurrency to pay members. Some explain that they are running a trading bot and so on .

The first thing you need to do in order to avoid a fraudulent investment Scheme is that you need confirmation about the authenticity of the investment site to know if they are legit and well paying before investing .

I have experience of this especially at my early stage of coming into the online space. So many ponzi platform were giving advanced explanation of how they are generating money through cryptocurrency to pay members. Some explain that they are running a trading bot and so on .

No matter how much they have explained, the ROI will always put them off as they won't have a ground on why they are paying so much for doing so little. So, I think when investing, it is always necessary to look at how realistic their return on investments are before you invest your capital into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds