Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I avoid fraudulent investment?

It is not easy to completely avoid them, but you just have to make up your mind that you will never be greedy and do not ever accept anything that guarantees you high return for little investment.
Greed is one of the driving force which had led a lot of people to invest in high yield investment scheme which turned out to be a scam in the he nearest future. If you can put your greed in check then you can actually avoid in investing into unreasonable stuffs.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can be able to avoid fraudulent investment if you are not going to be too greedy online because that is one of the basis that they usually try to use to scam a lot of people.

There is kind of websites where you are required to pay money to get a percentage every day like pay 20 $ and get 0,40 $ daily. There is no one who gets money for paying you greater money unless it is scamming from using old investors' money to pay recent investors and closes suddenly.

Greed is one of the driving force which had led a lot of people to invest in high yield investment scheme which turned out to be a scam in the he nearest future. If you can put your greed in check then you can actually avoid in investing into unreasonable stuffs.
That is so true, but it is rather unfortunate that some people would rather get scammed than do the needful. I have personal experience of these scam platforms already and I believe only a personal experience would teach people to be careful.

Before you invest any money online, make sure that you did some reviews about the platform you want to invest in, look for other people using the platform and ask them about there experience using the platform

The best ways to avoid fraudulent investment is to ensure that you do a review on the side that you want to work on so that you don't fall on Ponzi scheme and it could be detrimental
There are lot of ways that one could avoid falling into the hands of fraudulent investment. This is because most of the investment promised you certain things that are not realistic and it is a pointer that such platform is not legitimate and it could end up in scam.

Last edited:
Most online investment are not to be trusted. This thinking won't likely make me fall into any fraudulent investment. Personally I can't also invest in something I don't know how their income is being generated.

Most online investment are not to be trusted. This thinking won't likely make me fall into any fraudulent investment. Personally I can't also invest in something I don't know how their income is being generated.
Fraudulent investment may not only be in the online space. This is available offline. We have to be as careful as possible. Personally I do not believe any form of online and offline investment , most especially those that doesn't have any link with the government.

That is so true, but it is rather unfortunate that some people would rather get scammed than do the needful. I have personal experience of these scam platforms already and I believe only a personal experience would teach people to be careful.
I have experience of this in the past and the most important thing I have done for myself is to learn from this experience... It is really bad when you are not learning from your experience.

One of the best ways to avoid fraudulent investment is by getting reviews from people that have worked on the platform before, or you could even create a thread about the platform on bizdustry.

Before you invest with any website I think that you need to make some research on forum and know what people says about that particular website reveiw matters alot it can aid you detect fruad website easyly

One of the best ways to avoid fraudulent investment by ensuring that you carry out proper research on whatever you want to invest in. you must ensure that you carry out a due diligence on the platform that you want to invest on before carry-on.

One of the best ways to avoid fraudulent investment by ensuring that you carry out proper research on whatever you want to invest in. you must ensure that you carry out a due diligence on the platform that you want to invest on before carry-on.
Its very true before you invest in a website you need to try and do some research about the website and ensure that its safe and secured so that your invesment will be secure as well there are so many fraudulent activity on the internet and I think its only through research that you can get to know them

Its very true before you invest in a website you need to try and do some research about the website and ensure that its safe and secured so that your invesment will be secure as well there are so many fraudulent activity on the internet and I think its only through research that you can get to know them
This is where most of the people fail because they do not carry out proper research on the platform before they start working on them, and it is very important for us to do this so as not to fall into the wrong hands and to safeguard our money.

This is where most of the people fail because they do not carry out proper research on the platform before they start working on them, and it is very important for us to do this so as not to fall into the wrong hands and to safeguard our money.
Proper research need to be carriedout seriously before taking advantages of any program.

For someone like me I think that I will ask question on google and ensure that I get reveiw about the website status before I proceed

Avoiding scam on the internet is not really easy especially as a newbie because there are a lot of scam platforms on the internet promising to give you a certain amount of money every month.

You need to avoid any kind of investment scheme that promises you certain amount of money every day. Most of them are scam and have run away with a lot of people's money.

First you need to check if the investment is real before putting your money into the investment, do proper research to any business you wants to do so to know more about the business, is really good.

There are so many ways which someone can avoid fraudulent investment and some of them through research before you invest with any program you need to make your own research you dont just need to jump to invest when you dont even have your information regards the website
There are so many ways which someone can avoid fraudulent investment and some of them through research before you invest with any program you need to make your own research you dont just need to jump to invest when you dont even have your information regards the website

I think that there are alot of fraudulent activity now everywhere but I beleive that people are able to identify and know the fraud that is been involve before you join any program you need to make proper research about it before you venture into that investment

It is not easy to completely avoid them, but you just have to make up your mind that you will never be greedy and do not ever accept anything that guarantees you high return for little investment.

There are many ways through which you could avoid being scammed. Never invest money in a program that offers unbelievably high returns and never invest money in any kind of project that is not registered.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds