Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I avoid fraudulent investment?

sharonpedrosa

Recognized member
Credits
I recently decided to invest some money online but I'm afraid of Scams and fraudulent.
Let me aware please.

Advertisement Placeholder
First step is to check if the investment scheme is realistic with the returns. Next is to check if the company is registered with the proper government agency. Third step is to make sure that the company had been paying their investors and they are existing for at least 2 years.

Any investment online that promises a return of more than 10% any month, run away. It's actually supposed to be lower than that but I just put it at that benchmark, it's not usually easy for businesses to give 7% profits every month not to talk of investments that rob Peter to pay Paul.

The best way to avoid fraudlent practices is to always make proper research about the investment you are trying to make ,you need to be enlightened more about scams ,it's indeed really needed for development

These days with the high level of fraudulent activities going on online, if you are not careful, it's pretty hard to separate the legit cones form the original ones, the best you can do is make sure you have made proper research before Investing on any site or platform, find out from others their experience, and always make sure you invest only what you are okay with loosing.

I think one of the way forward, is to be very current about that particular site of which you wished to make your investment so as to enable you know more about how people makes comments about their operation before going into investment.

You can avoid fradulent investment by first of all doing a background check on the business you want to invest in. You could ask around to see if people have actually invested in that business and if it's legit.

Firstly, investing online needs some certain level of training or knowledge that will make you detect those good ones and at the same time you will be able to differentiate the bad ones too. Let me simply advice you. Don't be greedy.

Steps You Can Take To Avoid Investment Fraud
  1. Verify The License Of The Person Selling The Investment. ...
  2. Verify The Investment Is Registered. ...
  3. Beware Of Promises Of High Rates Of Return And/Or Quick Profits. ...
  4. Be Suspicious Of High-Pressure Sales. ...
  5. Beware Of Unsolicited Offers. ...
  6. Ask For Prospectus Or Offering Circular.

I recently decided to invest some money online but I'm afraid of Scams and fraudulent.
Let me aware please.
The first red flag is if the returns on investment percentage is on the high side. Greed will not allow some people to consider that. Personally, if Amy ROI is over 10 to 15% is a red flag for me.

The first red flag is if the returns on investment percentage is on the high side. Greed will not allow some people to consider that. Personally, if Amy ROI is over 10 to 15% is a red flag for me.
You're absolutely right if the return on investment is very high within a very short time then you should know that that is a fraudulent investment. In fact 10 to 15% return on investment shouldn't be on daily basis but monthly.

Before you invest i any program check whether it is a registered business or not, also check whether it is actually doing business or not. A lot of companies exist only on paper or wesbsite. You need to avoid these things

Before you invest i any program check whether it is a registered business or not, also check whether it is actually doing business or not. A lot of companies exist only on paper or wesbsite. You need to avoid these things
All online investment program are not unreliable but they will give you a high return on investment because they are not working, you won't even see what they are using to generate this money and even if you asked them they will tell you that they are trading crypto and Forex.

Let me aware please.
If what they are offering is incredibly high, then it is a red flag. If you still have doubts, ask questions, make enquiry from people who are acquainted with such investments.

Steps You Can Take To Avoid Investment Fraud
  1. Verify The License Of The Person Selling The Investment. ...
  2. Verify The Investment Is Registered. ...
  3. Beware Of Promises Of High Rates Of Return And/Or Quick Profits. ...
  4. Be Suspicious Of High-Pressure Sales. ...
  5. Beware Of Unsolicited Offers. ...
  6. Ask For Prospectus Or Offering Circular.

Well, a really important factor to note or observe before agreeing to invest into any business is their profit margin. Any Investment that offers 100% in returns are usually scam investment. Because it is quite impossible to get 100% of your initial investment as returns.

You will be able avoid fraudulent sites by properly conducting a very good research work in the business that you wished to invest your money on. Try to ensure that the platform is legit.

I am actually looking for ways to know more on how to quickly check the legitimacy of websites apart from using the trust pilot because the trustpilot is compromised and that's so pathetic.

Well, it's mostly advisable to know much about a particular platform or scheme before going into investment. try to make a survey about how legit or positive records are kept about the operation of such site before making your investment.

It is not easy to completely avoid them, but you just have to make up your mind that you will never be greedy and do not ever accept anything that guarantees you high return for little investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds