Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do employees measure the impact of their work?

The effect an employee has on the organization can be used to gauge their performance.
Are they showcasing and leveraging the talents they are recognized for to advance the development of the company?
If so, only then can we state that they have performed as they ought to or that they have been able to reach a certain goal.
You are right, if you are not organize I think that will also be a big problem to you, you might have the knowledge an everything but you are not going to make it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I measure the impact of my work based on the contribution to the achievement of organizational goals. When I was working as an admin for an organization, the goal was to set the organization on a path to modernity. And I put in efforts to achieve that. By the time I left there, I had brought and managed so many innovations and I was satisfied with my contribution.

The impact of your work as a worker be measured by the production you made and how well the company is making money and when the company keeps getting more orders .

Employees can measure the impact of their work by assessing their job performance against the job specification they are assigned to.
Find out your what your Supervisor's expectations are and see if you meet them.

This is quite a big deal with most companies but I feel they should be measuring that with the inter personal relationship of the employee and the customer. And they should have a good human resource system in place.

Whenever you have employees that are working for you, there is always job output of everybody on that your business which is why it is going to be even very easy for you to know if they are doing well or not with checking their output everyday.

The effectiveness of employee work can be evaluated using a variety of methods, including employee experience surveys, performance evaluations, and performance management systems. To recognize excellence and boost bottom-line performance, it is critical for organizations to comprehend the concrete effects that employees have on their organization.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds