Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How did you navigate around challenges in your business?

I am not at all involved in any kind of business. However, I am facing challenges related to my freelancing career right now. I am having a harder time dealing with a lack of time.
That's the major challenges most of us are facing here, lack of having enough time lead's us to lose some good opportunity to earn money, I don't really know much about freelancing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not at all involved in any kind of business. However, I am facing challenges related to my freelancing career right now. I am having a harder time dealing with a lack of time.
Most business will likely work out only if you have to invest your time to make it successful. Yours is even easier that you have been able to identify the possible causes of setback in your business which indicate that there is a high possibility of you improving if you have the time to do so.

When running a business , there are a lot of challenges associated to the business world , most especially if you dont have a good business plan to follow .

I have always found it to be helpful if I can reach out to people who are better than me and then ask them about situations like this. This is something that usually works out on most of the time.

I have always found it to be helpful if I can reach out to people who are better than me and then ask them about situations like this. This is something that usually works out on most of the time.
That's very good, I also like doing that, find someone who has lots of experience than you have, you can use that as an opportunity to learn from experienced people.

Failing and learning from said mistakes is how I learn to navigate around the challenges in my business. Learning from the mistakes I have made over the years, I have learned a lot. Your best bet is to fail and learn from it. Try new things, get creative on solutions and so on. Most challenges I had to deal with, I worked them the best I could. Sometimes you fail and have to move on from that and learn to not make the same mistake twice.

Most business will likely work out only if you have to invest your time to make it successful. Yours is even easier that you have been able to identify the possible causes of setback in your business which indicate that there is a high possibility of you improving if you have the time to do so.

Any kind of business requires you to put a lots of effort in order to actually make it successful. If you are really dedicated, then you can make good amount of money.

Challenges is something you cannot do without in a business , so when you are having having challenge , you must draft a possible plan and solution do the particular challenge.

Any kind of business requires you to put a lots of effort in order to actually make it successful. If you are really dedicated, then you can make good amount of money.
I am always trying to Battle my time to make sure I have time for other things both online and offline. I have a lot of money making opportunities I would have like to try out but time is the major issue for me now.

I am always trying to Battle my time to make sure I have time for other things both online and offline. I have a lot of money making opportunities I would have like to try out but time is the major issue for me now.

Well, even I also get many opportunities to make money and it becomes really hard for me to work on all the sites. I have to dedicate a lots of time to make money online and I usually get stressed and exhausted.

If you are meant to succeed in business , its normal for challenge to happen because many people are doing your particular business and if you want to survive , you have to outsmart other business .

Well, even I also get many opportunities to make money and it becomes really hard for me to work on all the sites. I have to dedicate a lots of time to make money online and I usually get stressed and exhausted.
Sorry about that , It is also exactly the same thing I am also going through. Some of the online business we are doing here requires a lot of thinking and concentration which can drain you out emotionally.

Sorry about that , It is also exactly the same thing I am also going through. Some of the online business we are doing here requires a lot of thinking and concentration which can drain you out emotionally.

The main reason why I get exhausted is that I am failing to sleep at night at the right time and I end up staying up late. I wake up the next day but I still feel tired.

The main reason why I get exhausted is that I am failing to sleep at night at the right time and I end up staying up late. I wake up the next day but I still feel tired.
The same is also applicable to me , most especially when I spend a lot of time online at night. I'll definitely have to wake up tired in the morning. Apart from online do you have any way of generating money offline ?

Navigating around business challenges
Sometimes difficulty can be experience in business, challenging times are part of business growth, how to deal with this is proper risk management plans, ask an entrepreneur you should be prepared for tough times, plan ahead, seek alternative, don't give up and keep pushing

The same is also applicable to me , most especially when I spend a lot of time online at night. I'll definitely have to wake up tired in the morning. Apart from online do you have any way of generating money offline ?

I do not generate income offline and I rely mostly on online jobs and platforms. I can make good money if I manage my day and dedicate a lots of time. But this is something that I am not able to do so.

Every business is bound to get challenges at one point or the other in their life cycle. Google is always your best friend whenever you receive some kind of bad news while going to mentors can also help.

I do not have a business personally but I believe challenges in business can be overcome when we are able to identify the problem. Identification of problem could give 40% chance of solving the problems in most cases.

One of the most important ways to get prepared for the challenges ahead in a business is to have made plans on the potential risk that the business has, so that when you are having difficulties in the business, it will not mar you because you are prepared already.

I do not generate income offline and I rely mostly on online jobs and platforms. I can make good money if I manage my day and dedicate a lots of time. But this is something that I am not able to do so.
If you are focusing online as a way of generating income for yourself then you have to keep away every form of distraction . First of all you have to identify the things that distract you most of the time first.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds