Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How did you navigate around challenges in your business?

If you are focusing online as a way of generating income for yourself then you have to keep away every form of distraction . First of all you have to identify the things that distract you most of the time first.

Well, the very first thing that hinders me from making money is laziness and exhaustion. I get exhausted quite easily and quickly. I also become lazy, but I do not know why.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, the very first thing that hinders me from making money is laziness and exhaustion. I get exhausted quite easily and quickly. I also become lazy, but I do not know why.
There are business that can be done by lazy people . You can choose an online business and learn a profitable skill that can help you make money digitally. Even on this you still need a lot of discipline to be able to make money with the skill you will learn .

There are business that can be done by lazy people . You can choose an online business and learn a profitable skill that can help you make money digitally. Even on this you still need a lot of discipline to be able to make money with the skill you will learn .

I guess that conducting any kind of business is not an option for any kind of lazy person because even online business requires you to be active and deal with customers actively.

I do not have a business before and I may not really understand some of the challenges people are having in their various business. In every challenge people might be facing , there is always a solution to it. People seems not to seek for this solution at the right place with the right strategy.

I believe that challenges are a part of every business and that is why I try to anticipate them and whenever they come I will meet somebody who has encountered is before.

I guess that conducting any kind of business is not an option for any kind of lazy person because even online business requires you to be active and deal with customers actively.
What I was trying to say is that , there are some online business that may not require you to put so much effort. In that case you can easily do it conviniently without having to stress yourself much.

What I was trying to say is that , there are some online business that may not require you to put so much effort. In that case you can easily do it conviniently without having to stress yourself much.

Such money making opportunities are available to people who have great skills and qualifications. They can make money conveniently without much problem. But I am a mediocre worker.

Such money making opportunities are available to people who have great skills and qualifications. They can make money conveniently without much problem. But I am a mediocre worker.
Ok, even with that there are greater opportunities on the internet for you to learn a profitable skill and with that you could easily makes more money professionally. That is what I am working towards achieving.

Ok, even with that there are greater opportunities on the internet for you to learn a profitable skill and with that you could easily makes more money professionally. That is what I am working towards achieving.

It is certainly possible for you to learn any kind of freelancing skill and make money. Many people usually learn such kind of freelancing skill and get the degree. After that, they start making money online.

It is certainly possible for you to learn any kind of freelancing skill and make money. Many people usually learn such kind of freelancing skill and get the degree. After that, they start making money online.
Yes , it is possible that you can learn any of them and still make money with it . But mostly we have to focus on those ones that are on our interest. I think it will be much more better for us this way.

Yes , it is possible that you can learn any of them and still make money with it . But mostly we have to focus on those ones that are on our interest. I think it will be much more better for us this way.

Yes, people usually choose a specific skill. However, I have met many people who have learned many skills and they usually have an upper hand over other workers because they possess more than one skills.

I try to solve those issues all the time. I do not give chance to the challenges to get into me. All I do is to try as much as possible to find a solution and to avoid similar challenge in future.

Yes, people usually choose a specific skill. However, I have met many people who have learned many skills and they usually have an upper hand over other workers because they possess more than one skills.
If you think that learning more than one skill is definitely the best , then I suggest we can only have to focus on another when we have successfully learnt and understand the first one. This is just the only way out

If you think that learning more than one skill is definitely the best , then I suggest we can only have to focus on another when we have successfully learnt and understand the first one. This is just the only way out

Learning a skill could be a better option when you have enough time in your life. Unfortunately, I do not have enough time. This is why I have been focusing more on developing my current skills.

Learning a skill could be a better option when you have enough time in your life. Unfortunately, I do not have enough time. This is why I have been focusing more on developing my current skills.
Whatever will be profitable to you should be taken serious and one of the ways this can be taken serious is trying as much to create time and learn it. If you have a skill already there is no need of trying to get another one , it is better for you to focus and make it successful.

Whatever will be profitable to you should be taken serious and one of the ways this can be taken serious is trying as much to create time and learn it. If you have a skill already there is no need of trying to get another one , it is better for you to focus and make it successful.

Focusing on the right kind of skill is the key to becoming more successful. I have always been interested in making money as a writer and I never liked any other thing like graphic designing.

Focusing on the right kind of skill is the key to becoming more successful. I have always been interested in making money as a writer and I never liked any other thing like graphic designing.
Personally I don't like graphic designing even when so many people tells about how lucrative it can be. Writing is easier to develop as long as you are willing to research on content before writing.

First of all you need to identify the challenge in your business. The second step is making plans on how to curb the challenges. Some business challenges are simple to fight while others are difficult and requires consultation from the experts.

Navigating around the challenges and the problems you might be facing as an entrepreneur in business is never easy , so you need to stay focused and always be prepared to face any challenges that comes your way .

Whenever challenges come, we need to accept it first and then focus on ways to ensure that we solve the problem head-on. We don’t need to take any decisions in haste at this period.
That is a true fact,once there is a problem,the thing that a business person should know is that challanges would always come,but acting in a haste can result in making lots of mistake,study the situation very well and then think of the best approach to the problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds