Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How did you navigate around challenges in your business?

Businesses goes through challenges at one point or the other, it's the overcoming of a challenge that gives a business a good standing in the comity of businesses.
Knowing that challenges must come in business, how do you handle challenges in your business without losing it?
Every business have it's own challenge but how we respond to those challenges will determine if the business can survive or not, some time you have to be calm and restrategise.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is bound to have challenges but overcoming them is the most important thing. To overcome challenges in business,you must eliminate fear of losing. Be ready to take risks even if the risk will be detrimental to the business. Patience also goes a long way in overcoming challenges in business. Be patient and do not be anxious when making decisions.

Every business have it's own challenge but how we respond to those challenges will determine if the business can survive or not, some time you have to be calm and restrategise.
I completely agree with you that the best way to handle most business challenges it by being calm and the strategizing on the strategy that you have been using for the business before you started experiencing the challenges in fact for me I will say that you should give the business a new way of doing it.

In any business challenges must come. And as a entrepreneur you must to prepare yourself for any situation challenges in which to find solutions to the problem that may come across to business.
Exactly. There must be a prepared plan for some situations and how to navigate them. For challenges you never see coming the lord is ur strength

Challenges are part of business so everyone needs to keep this in mind. In order to navigate or manage such challenges now depends on the fellow. One needs to be patient and understand what is happening and seek advice from people that have been in such shoes

Challenges are part of business so everyone needs to keep this in mind. In order to navigate or manage such challenges now depends on the fellow. One needs to be patient and understand what is happening and seek advice from people that have been in such shoes
I couldn't agree more on this with you as I know for certain that challenges are a part of life there is no sector or part of life that does not experience one form of challenge or the other and the best way to go through all these challenges is to face them head-on and prefer solutions to them.

Definitely as a man who owns a business it is right for you to navigate and try to look for a means of soving at the problem

In any business challenges must come. And as a entrepreneur you must to prepare yourself for any situation challenges in which to find solutions to the problem that may come across to business.

Seriously, business challenges is something that is very common in any kind of business but if you have a plan on how to run your business it is going to help you always in solving any problem that comes up.

I try navigating around challenges in my business by talking to people who had similar experience and challenges and seek the way they dealt with it. I also go into critical thinking and make critical decisions in order to influence the business positively. Also, I tend to work on a list of preference in order to boost productivity.

Well, let's just say it's by learning through my past mistakes and most importantly, by creating time for my business. My business actually suffered a great loss when I paid less attention and showed less commitment to it

Businesses goes through challenges at one point or the other, it's the overcoming of a challenge that gives a business a good standing in the comity of businesses.
Knowing that challenges must come in business, how do you handle challenges in your business without losing it?
One challenge I faced early in my business was difficulty in satisfying customers. I knew this lead to losing my customers to competitions, so I decided to handle it by getting reviews from existing customers.
Their reviews helped me maintain them. Even now, I still bank on loyal customers for reviews on my business.

I try to rectify the challenge and solve it , most challenges leads to quiting which is not good , when you face challenge you need to stand it and fight it with all you strength and might.

When faced with challenges, it is better to go through your business plan or strategy in order to devise means of overcoming the challenges. Consulting the services of experts in the field for advice will also help.

Every business will face a challenge at one point or the other, there is no manual to navigating business challenges because you can't even predict what it will be. The best is to always ask for counsel and find solutions.

Well, I sees the only way to overcome challenges in any form of business, is to be able to face the challenges as an entrepreneur. always on research finding possible solutions to problems or challenges in the future even when those challenges have not manifested.

Okay, not that I don't have challenges in my business but it's very rare. Reason being that I pay every thing that makes the money for me such that if any breaks down I arrest it immediately.

If you are not prepared in advance, you cannot face the current challenges. Even though not all challenges can b faced with money but it is also true that a lot of challenges can be faced if you have enough money.

I try to rectify the challenge and solve it , most challenges leads to quiting which is not good , when you face challenge you need to stand it and fight it with all you strength and might.
You're probably right about that but sometimes we just have to back off from the business or atleast take a break before starting off again. This is necessary for one so that one can regain focus and not act under pressure

I stay back and restrategize. Check for things I didn't do well and develop on it. Sometimes I just talk with a more experience person to help guide me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds