Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How did you navigate around challenges in your business?

When there are a lot of challenges in a business, the best thing for you to do to identify and know the challenge one by one, having an idea of this will help you to deal with this problem one after the other. You really need to also know why your business is not making sell or is not profitable. This will help you to start.

Advertisement Placeholder
My passion, consistency, perseverance, hard work etc, made me to keep going in my childhood business. Even when it looks so tough for me due to uncertainty.

In any business challenges must come. And as a entrepreneur you must to prepare yourself for any situation challenges in which to find solutions to the problem that may come across to business.
I agree with your point of view. There is no business that will not experience challenges at some point in the business that is why it is very important to prepare by having plan B for any challenges that may arises in our business.

In any business challenges must come. And as a entrepreneur you must to prepare yourself for any situation challenges in which to find solutions to the problem that may come across to business.
One of the thing an entreprnuer is supposeed to have at the back of his/her mind is flexibility and absorbing capacity when eventaulities in the business terrian that do not favoure his/her market strategy and profitable venture occures.If he has this in mind,most challanges would'nt come to him/her as a surprice that would eventually bring shock to him,Because he has created room for that.

The challenge I had with my business was realate to money management. I handled it by learning basic accounting skills, and cutting down on my spendings.

As an entrepreneur you must know that challenges will come in your journey to success but give up will never be an option or something to think of.

The challenge I had with my business was realate to money management. I handled it by learning basic accounting skills, and cutting down on my spendings.
Wow you were actually taking the best decision and I believe this decision ve brought a lot of positive impact in your business, for now I do not have a business and I don't even know of any business challenges.

I always bear in mind that challenges are bound to present at the course of running the business. With this in mind, I learn to be patient because I know that the challenge would only last for a while. Then I also try to figure out if there are any ways I am missing out in the business, so I can restrategize.
The best thing one can navigate around challenges in his her business is when he or she has good risk management and also very good in organization.

Businesses goes through challenges at one point or the other, it's the overcoming of a challenge that gives a business a good standing in the comity of businesses.
Knowing that challenges must come in business, how do you handle challenges in your business without losing it?
Businesses are indeed in a very challenging situation because of the spreading of this coronavirus.

There is a new variant of this coronavirus called the delta variant. Our country has a lockdown announcement and is implemented in order to fight against the spreading of delta variant that again challenges the business world.

Businesses are indeed in a very challenging situation because of the spreading of this coronavirus.

There is a new variant of this coronavirus called the delta variant. Our country has a lockdown announcement and is implemented in order to fight against the spreading of delta variant that again challenges the business world.
The Delta variant of the Corona virus is in an absurd and it has been proven that it is 3 times more transmittable and deadlier than the normal coronavirus that has been rabbit in the world 4 years now. This is making several businesses to close down and bringing most countries economy down.

I always try to bear in mind that challenges is something that that you must experience in your business one day so I just had to learn from the negative situation at the moment and look for how to turn it into a positive one.

Their are times when you thinks of loosing hope, getting fed up and thinks about ending the business, but most of the time i use to think about how i started and what will happen if everything crashes.
Businesses goes through challenges at one point or the other, it's the overcoming of a challenge that gives a business a good standing in the comity of businesses.
Knowing that challenges must come in business, how do you handle challenges in your business without losing it?

Their are times when you thinks of loosing hope, getting fed up and thinks about ending the business, but most of the time i use to think about how i started and what will happen if everything crashes.
I believe this kind of your thought process is very important for anyone to have to make their business to succeed because they're at I'm here by the business will be experiencing some challenging times and the only things that can boost of the business would be if the owner of the business would not give up on the business.

The best thing one can navigate around challenges in his her business is when he or she has good risk management and also very good in organization.
That is true and it seems so many people lack these essential skills that is why we get to see them struggling every now and then to succeed in business.

Sincerely you might not be able to handle it all especially if you're on your own you're bound to face disappointment but what you need to do is count your losses and move on

When I discover my company undergoing challenging difficulties, I consult as well as assist coming from professionals that was performing a comparable company much a lot longer compared to me.
I contact all of them coaches, they can easily direct you as well as reveal you ways to deal with difficulties in company.

Challenges in businesses, some comes unaware and some are always aware but then you'll always find a way. Like in our fish farm we did a budget for our capital and thereafter we ran out of feed and there was no money any where, but then a good friend is always by the corner or a sister and a brother.

That is where the business plan that you drew for the business long ago before you started the business now comes in, because there are certain situations the business plan would have taken care of

A successful bunisess man must not run away from problem and challenges. Abuktuy to solve these problems make a business successful. You need to read wide, ask mentor, visit consultant and never repeat the same mistake twice.
Yeah well.said and I agree definitely too because for a successful business, the owner must learn to face problems head on and not let it stall, reading wide and in depth too would be of benefit to the business
[automerge]1632399480[/automerge]
Challenges are to be expected in business because things can always run smoothly, and when that happens in successfully navigating those challenges, surrounded by the right people would help

Challenges is always common when it comes to business, as an entrepreneur if you want to be in the business run in for years, then you should always have plans to walk over challenges and stay for long time managing your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds