Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we work online without facing competition ?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
It seems competition is unescapable for online workers. As a freelancer you will have to face competition when trying to earn with your skill. Not only for freelancers alone, other digital business comes with competition of different size and magnitude , directly or indirectly.

Let's say i have a good digital skill to offer, then I went on to my favourite freelance platform to monitize it. They will be other freelancers monetizing the same skill , automatically at this point I have to start competing with others offering the same skill to get clients for myself.. It would be so stressful to compete with these people as they are more established with high positive ratings. .

I was just thinking if there is way for people with skills to work online and earn consistently without having to face competitions since this is becoming a challenging factors for most online workers.. Feel free to shared your opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can't. You will be faced with competition in an open and free market every time. It can be frustrating but you need to learn how to market yourself better and give people what others can't or don't with your services.

I really hard to work online with out facing competition, if such happen that means what you are doing online does not have value at all and the best way to deal with such act is by trying to improve your self and forget about your competitor.

Truth be told, there is no where on the internet today that you won't find competition. There is just no escaping of it. You either gear up yourself to that fact or quite whatever endeavor you're trying to carry out online.

Working online in the way you are interested can't get you out of competition. You should rather consider learning how to trade forex or cryptocurrency , maybe this is the only way you can help yourself.

The only way to work online with out facing competition is to deal with what you know and improve yourself that is the way forward but competition in real life is also a normal thing.

There is no way you can be able to make money online without facing competition. Everyone around the world wants to make money sitting at the comfort of their homes and that is a motivation for so many people. If you venture into a business that is paying after some period of time, other people will start going into the business because it is lucrative. Freelancing is very saturated currently because so many people want to make money offering services.

There is no way you can work or earn money online without competition from rival businesses. The best you can do is to strategically plan on how to overcome the competition

I really hard to work online with out facing competition, if such happen that means what you are doing online does not have value at all and the best way to deal with such act is by trying to improve your self and forget about your competitor.
I have not seen any way you can work online without facing challenges and competition because there's no way you can start a new thing online without some one doing it before.

I have not seen any way you can work online without facing challenges and competition because there's no way you can start a new thing online without some one doing it before.
Yes, competition in the business market or online marketing is very common, all you have to try your best is to do your best with out any hatred. Some people usually involve competition with hatred which is bad.

There's competition for work no matter where you work. You will not work in person, online, or any other way without it. Work = competition period. There are way more people than there are jobs whether online or off therefore competition is inevitable and inescapable. It's just like any other way you'd be looking for a job, you'll never be the only one.

Competition is everywhere and it is something that could not be avoided. Even many online freelancing marketplaces are also quite competitive as well. This is why people are having a harder time finding work online.

It's very difficult for this to be done. You can make money online by having a blog you post content to generate income from Google adsense. But yet still there will be some sort of competition you will still have to face.

It's very difficult for this to be done. You can make money online by having a blog you post content to generate income from Google adsense. But yet still there will be some sort of competition you will still have to face.
Competition is bound to happen everywhere, either offline or online. One way of overcoming competition is to constantly improve yourself by acquiring new skills.

Competition is bound to happen everywhere, either offline or online. One way of overcoming competition is to constantly improve yourself by acquiring new skills.
Acquiring a skill will not stop you from facing competition , just that it will help improve the services you are offering to your client but even with this you will still have competition to face.

Competition is everywhere most especially in online and offline business , because people are also doing what you are doing , son that means you have to compete , you just need to be good at what you do .

cryptocurrency trading and forex trading are the businesses you can do on the internet without any form of competition. You need proper knowledge of how they work in order to maximize profit for yourself on the long run.

There's no business you can do online without facing freedom. There are many people who are planning to start the business you're doing. There many be few business who don't have competition.

It will be very hard for one to say he or she is working online and not facing any competition in his or her own aspect of businesses online because he or she is not the only person that know about how to earn or do business online.

cryptocurrency trading and forex trading are the businesses you can do on the internet without any form of competition. You need proper knowledge of how they work in order to maximize profit for yourself on the long run.
It seems this is the only business that can be done without competition. However the business has a disadvantage in the sense that you could be at risk of losing your money when proper training was not gotten .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds