Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can someone retain customers?

Retaining a customer can be a hard job mainly because a customer can go away for various reasons. I think this is why it is important to know your customer so that you can retain them back and try to solve the problem they faced. they may be annoyed because the staff might have misbehaved with them.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my own views you can retain your customers by showing them love and care and also treat the tendely, check up on them when they are sick.

That's is why every business person should have customer service skills.
Have a good customer database, constantly give them appraisals, some percentage off i.e, discount.
Most importantly put a smile on your face always, some business persons are so annoying....you'll see them frown as though you're getting the stuff for free. Their approach zero.
As a business person who deal with customers or clients, you must occasionally check your manner of approach as it can bring or chase customers.
You are right.
Having a good manner of approach towards your customers would retain them. Making them feel valued will also make them more attracted to your business.

The best and simplest way of retaining your customer is by keeping a good relationship with them and always making sure you provide good services to them

The first thing you have to do if you want to be retaining your customer so that they can be coming for more, you need to have a good customer servuce relationship and always appreciate your customer.

When I go to buy from the same seller, I do so because the last product I bought from the seller was very good quality and I got for comparatively cheaper price. You can retain customers only by providing quality service.

The best way to retain a customer is maintaining good relationship with them. Once a business owner has a good relationship with his or her customers, they would always want to come back. You could also offer promos as a business owner.

Always under promise and over deliver, ensure that you build a good relationship with them so that trust can be built which would facilitate their loyalty a lot and that translates to constant patronage and great referrals.

Always under promise and over deliver, ensure that you build a good relationship with them so that trust can be built which would facilitate their loyalty a lot and that translates to constant patronage and great referrals.
Most business owners today tend to promise and fail, hence they end up destroying the relationship and trust customers have with them, I think discipline is also needed when it comes to growing a relationship with your customers, what do you think about this though?

Attitude will determine your altitude in life,in business it's sure that you must try and keep your business running. Customer's are always right and making sure that you do anything to retain the customers.
1. Show love and care
2. A cordially relationship
3. Honest and trust
4. They should be your first priority
5. Deal with sincerity

The reason why a business exist is to provide a service or services, sell goods commodities in exchange for money. Good service delivery, availability of goods for sale, good customer relations and above all consistency makes up a good business. How you treat your customers determine how the world would see your business and if your customers will come back to patronize you and in turn determined if your business will survive or not.

A business owner can keep his customers by being nice to them, and by also not involving in scandals or any criminal activity because no one will like to buy stolen goods.

There are several ways for you to retain customers. The most important is delivering quality service and also the uniqueness of your business, which sets you aside from your peers and competition.

Most people normally says that retaining a customer is a hard thing to do but its a very simple task , always deliver your goods at the right time , be nice to them and always check on your customers and give them discount once awhile.

Personally I do not see retaining the customer as a threat. I alway believe that customer service is a sensitive section that should be handled with care. If the customer is treated right, he/she will come back.

There are several ways to which an entrepreneur can retain customers depending on how he treats his customers. Either by rendering out awards to those who have been loyal to you.

You retained your customer naturally based on what you have to offer , sometimes when your product or service is of good quality the possibility of having and maintaining customers in a business organisation will be higher.

Some businesses find it very difficult at times retaining customers some of the way to do this are, giving discounts to them on the services or goods rendered, giving them a quality products always, creating a good customer relationship and many more

There are several ways for you to retain customers. The most important is delivering quality service and also the uniqueness of your business, which sets you aside from your peers and competition.
One thing i have come to undestand in business and the delivery of services is that,if you are giving out or offering what is mostly lacking in the market or industry,customers would always rush to you,example integrity,and quality products.

Havung a good customer service relationship by getting close to your customers , checking on them and giving them the best available services will alway lure them into coming always

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds