Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start School business to enhance my learning and earning? learning and earning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
I am just invisible to start School business in my area I want to deliver education to the children. I want also to get money from this business. Share your thoughts about it please

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a school as a business might be stressful at first. Look for a mentor to me, find a very suitable, large and quiet environment and that will be nice for a start.

I am just invisible to start School business in my area I want to deliver education to the children. I want also to get money from this business. Share your thoughts about it please
It is very profitable work look at the area where about 10,000 people are living start your school with the name of any famous branch and register your school with that school name.
You are educated and I hope you will get more benefit than other people.

It is very profitable work look at the area where about 10,000 people are living start your school with the name of any famous branch and register your school with that school name.
You are educated and I hope you will get more benefit than other people.
You are right sir. I am looking after it.

Hire a Principal or Head Teacher from a well-known school to head the new school. This will help with recruitment of teachers and will also make parents believe that the school has a future. This key hire will also be able to advice you better on what the school needs.
Make sure your facilities are impressive. This impresses parents a lot.
A well-designed website also helps.

Starting a school as a business might be stressful at first. Look for a mentor to me, find a very suitable, large and quiet environment and that will be nice for a start.
Exactly sir I am thinking to start it on small level. It will give me e confidence and experience as well.

You are right sir. I am looking after it.
Try to find out some your friend which are also at least graduated and make a best team I hope you will run your school very well and when you reached total 200 number of students you are running will be started.

No future for teachers untill internet surface. Brother let me advise you, if you have a computer and internet don't border setting up a local school. Go online and design a website with WordPress and start your school and tutoring business.

You will need very little capital compare to offline school.

Remember you can hire a teacher across the world to teach on your website.

It's more profitable than offline school.

Run a blog site that is talking mainly on academic learning. From there you can research and make contents that will benefit you and your audience in learning. Also bring you passive income.

Why not just start very small by offering private tutoring services in your area? Then if that catches on, you could maybe create a solid brand and hire a couple more people and keep adding more to grow your 'stable' of reliable tutors, all while growing your 'client base'. I'd steer clear of an offline learning centre because it'll require a huge capital outlay. The trend now is to go remote.

School business is a great business. It requires you to have enough cash and land for building classrooms. Then, the educators who will be involved in handling the students are part of the requirements. If all this are on ground, you are good to go

The only thing this need is dedication and focus and hardworking.

The the three together success is yours

Well school business is a serious business in so many aspect, and you should be very prepared before you embark on it.
While you look make money from it also think about the quality of education you will deliver.
My suggestion therefore is, based on your resources, start with very basic level and don't think about much profit for now.

School business is very profitable business but in the start it will be very tough and you need a huge amount to run a school. Location, License, Furniture, Renovation, Bills, Salaries, Advertisement..........you need a huge investment for this. In the start you just have to invest on all these and you cant expect any profit. Nowadays due to covid19 I think it will be more difficult.

There are various ways to earn money while in school you just need to be smart and more creative with it.
You can try to Become an amazon affiliate. Passionate about some product? Love luggage scales? Create a simple website and write excellent reviews on luggage scales. Make it easy for people to decide which luggage scale to buy. If somebody wants to buy a luggage scale, they come to your site. Add an affiliate link to the product. BOOM, you get a percentage of the sale.

If you really want to help your community then you can go for it , however it isn't something that is easy and will immediately start to bring in revenue , if you are patient enough then it could pay off
. However you could also look at different options to generate funds.

starting a school business is not an easy task, and it can be very stressful, and also it might involve a lot of money as startup capital too, and most importantly one has to be careful so it won't affect ones education, You will have to create time for each,, business shouldn't affect the school and school should not affect your business too, none should hinder the other.

It's a good idea you trying to bring education into your community and it's really a wonderful thought but at first it's not always easy but really stressful and it's going to take your time but you won't look at that, all you need to do is to focus on what you doing, where you going and what you about to become also the smile you about to put on the children face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds