Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start School business to enhance my learning and earning? learning and earning

Status
Not open for further replies.
School business is not what anyone can just sleep and wake up a day to start, it meant for someone who has met some required criteria of which education certificate is number one, it requires some philosophical and psychological knowledge, also it's a business that requires getting experienced and qualified educators as well as proper educational Managers, as learning is beyond just the four walls of class room .if the major reason you are going into it is because you want to make money, you might be getting it wrong

Advertisement Placeholder
This area is not kid's play! It's very labour intensive and requires very, very deep pockets. You also need to know what you're doing in terms of the local laws around education. You'd need to recruit the very best teachers to set your school apart, and that comes with a hefty bill in terms of salaries and fringe benefits. Often, private schools do this by recruiting teachers from around the globe and as you can imagine, you'd need to entice them with good prospects. Don't let's forget all the overheads and equipment required. As I said before, I wouldn't venture into setting up a physical school - I'd rather set up an online learning platform.

Starting of school business is profitable business, but at the first time is very stressful, but it is a nice business to start up. you make a lot of money on school business, I think is a good business indeed.

Hope you can cope with working and learning. The hardest truth is that coming in the two together may have negative impacts. But if you can cope, engage in some businesses that won't take much of you time.

School business is a lucrative and profitable business. If you establish a school in unban area or even in rural area you where people are up to 8 - 10k, you will earn a lot of money. But you will have to work hard as starting to gain a students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds