Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start a computer business center

You will be the best joker if you tell me you don't know the requirement for someone is starting a computer business, well if you don't know as you have said, there are a lot of things you will need if you're starting a computer business, you will need a computer and a very good one you will need a printer and is very good one you will also need a photocopy machine and a very good one, you can even ask around a shop that is doing the business already.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe you clearly know the requirements for a computer center. From situating it where you can have a good foot fall of people in need of such service to having computers, printers, photocopiers, scanners, alternatuve light source.
What are the requirements to start up a computer Business center and is it good to start one in a rural environment

What are the requirements to start up a computer Business center and is it good to start one in a rural environment
I dont think starting a computer would bring in much profit like it does back in the days when internet and computers were not easy to own individually.
Almost everyone as a phone and laptops to browser and do whatever they want on the net so I would employ you to think about another business to invest in

Starting a business center in a rural town is really not a good idea because most rural communities don't have stable electricity and not many people will need your services. In order to start a business center, all you need is a laptop, Deskjet printer, photocopier. You don't need a scanner as most printers have built in scanners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting a computer business centre is quite lucrative and very rewarding, once you have all the necessary equipments and accessories. You need to get quality monitors, printers, photocopying machines, scanners, etc. Find a good location and constant power supply and you will definitely record huge success.

Concerning how an individual can start up a business center, you have to have multiple computer system(ones with better Ram and processor speed), a printer, a photocopier, a generator incase of power failure, a scanner, a network or data source etc

To start a good computer business, you need desk tops and laptops, printers, photocopy machine, laminating machine. It is better to stay in a student environment where there will be a high demand for your services. So I won't recommend a rural area
[automerge]1617028274[/automerge]
To start a good computer business, you need desk tops and laptops, printers, photocopy machine, laminating machine. It is better to stay in a student environment where there will be a high demand for your services. So I won't recommend a rural area
[automerge]1617028276[/automerge]

The location in the rural environment matters alot but you can profit huge out of it because i know the competition in the rural environment is lesser than that of the urban environment, and those in the rural environment will not have to go seeking for business centres in the urban areas.

Setting up a computer business center is quite easy, you have to be a computer literate , after that you need to have a desktop or a laptop computer, a good printing machine ( white and coloured printer) , a scanning machine, and a table on which you can set it up. Then you are good to go,

The most necessary thing is the capital to be able to purchase all the necessary equipment such as computers, printers, etc. The location I think can be in a rural area, as long as there is little or no competition. Many people in rural areas need a computer center and have to go to urban areas, and they would come to your business instead.

This is actually a profitable business. Location matters a lot, I would advise you start up in a place where you have little to no competitors in that area inorder for you to make enough profit. Starting up this business you will need a photocopier, printer, computers, etc.

Get a Suitable Location. Computer business centres run successfully in any urban city or suburban town, especially in Lagos or Abuja or even in a university campus. It is also important to choose the perfect Location as this will help in determining the rent prices for shops.

Since you’re starting it up in a rural area you don’t need much capital. Rent a place, buy computers, photocopy machine, and printers. You can start with that
Yes, you are right. Someone can start a computer business center with the just equipments you mentioned in which to start from a small and I think that are the necessary equipments to have firstly. Then location is another thing to be considered when you want to start the business because it's not a business you can just establish at any how place.

Its not a difficult task i believe. For you to start a computer business centre which is in a rural area, you will need a good internet connection and you must ensure that the location you choose as a frequent internet connection and transport like4-5 desktop to the location for your setup.

Its not a difficult task i believe. For you to start a computer business centre which is in a rural area, you will need a good internet connection and you must ensure that the location you choose as a frequent internet connection and transport like4-5 desktop to the location for your setup.
Thanks for the enlightenment, the first thing you need to do is check the area in which you wanted to start the business if it has a good network connection, and the next thing you need to have is get a better place where you can put up to 10computers , and after that get a printing machine , then you are good to go.

Having a computer business centre, location is key. If you are not strategically located, the business will not thrive. Such businesses can thrive better in a learning environment where you cater for the needs of students. In starting this type of business, you don't need a very huge capital. You can start with just one laptop, a printer, a table and chair and you are good to go.

I do not stand strong in your decision to open a business center in a rural environment as you will not make any profits. You should instead set it up in a town. You will need a shop, power source, laptops , printers and some photocopy machines also.

You have to make a research on the prices of computer and the type that you need. You have to select a good location for your business as well

i don't expect from people to be interested in computers in rural areas, you should definitely think about any other place, something inside the city

Check if there is constant electricity supply in the area. Also find out the prices of a photocopy and printing machine. You will need a desktop or a laptop as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds