Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start a computer business center

Setting up a computer business centre is a bit capital intensive. You will need funds to purchase enough computer systems and also to get stable power and internet connectivity. The location also matters as a computer business will not do well in a rural area.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know most people thinks that to start up a computer business one need to be computer literate no it is not,what one needs is a capital and a place for the business.

A computer business idea has been a business an idea I've always put into consideration. It's a nice business but kindly think of setting it up in a more developed environment otherwise your business might be stagnant. Set it close to companies, schools etc. You can start up with few equipments like; A desktop computer, a keyboard, photocopying machine, a printer, stapler etc to start with.

It depends on the type of computer business you want to go into ,if you are going for graphic design and logo design then obviously you will need a computer and a good printer, you have not told or specifically the type of business you are thinking of going into.

There are many computer centers in my areas and most of them are run by people who have at least hired a person who is an expert in matters related to computers. They know how to repair computers. You would need to hire such people.

What are the requirements to start up a computer Business center and is it good to start one in a rural environment
Rural area? A big no, especially if your target market isn't there.
Situate your computer facility in a place where your potential customers an easily access your services.
A school or work environment is ideal for such business.

Starting a computer business is very capital intensive. You will need money to buy computer systems and also to put a strong internet connectivity in place. A computer business will also require stable power supply.

I am not totally against establishing a business in the rural area. Because there are lesser competition in the rural area when compared to urban centres. You would make money quickly if you have the right strategy.

You need to get yourself a good computer system with a specification as it will serve as major tools in setting up the business. You also need to get printer photocopier laminating machine and host of others.

A computer business center is an excellent business, but you need also think about your neighborhood. It would be preferable to live in a developed area.

You first need to locate your shop at a place where there are lot of transactions. Then you need to get yourself some necessary tools like a complete computer system together with photocopy machine printer as well as spiral binding machine.

I'm sure there isn't much more that I can add, that hasn't been said already in the comments. I think you need to consider your location, very important.

First I feel before starting a computer business you will need some one who is computerly incline because most of the computer gadget are fake and not lasting

You can only start a computer business center in a rural place only if there are so many young people there as they are the ones who mostly need these computer services. You will need a space to rent for this, several computers and its accessories and internet connection devices.

These are the steps to be taken in starting comp
  1. Get A Space Near Office Complex. ...
  2. Buy Equipment For Your Computer Business Center. ...
  3. Non Photocopying Materials. ...
  4. Instant Passport Sized Photo. ...
  5. Get Shop Attendants. ...
  6. Business Potential. ...
  7. Profit Prospect In A Computer Business Center. ...
  8. Budget.

You can only start a computer business center in a rural place only if there are so many young people there as they are the ones who mostly need these computer services. You will need a space to rent for this, several computers and its accessories and internet connection devices.
What's your reason for picking rural area? Though I think it depends on the kind of computer service you are offering though, I feel the best place to set up a computer service business would be in a school setup in a urban location or what do you think?

Well you have to get the capital you need first and also try to buy the necessary machines to actually help you with your work and also try and consult the experts in the field

It's a good business idea ,I think before you start the computer business ,you have to check if the environment is a better place and would make the business thrive more ,you need to first do your observations

Well the requirments to start up a business center is a little bit expensive, one should budget at least 150k. You'll need at least two desktop computers, a printer, a photocopier, a spiral binding machine, a typewriter and also generator.

If you have a laptop and a printer already then live in a place where there is reliable light supply, then I can assure you that you will definitely Succeed in starting a business in computer services rendering.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds