Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start a computer business center

Who will go there? Place and devices are not enough, right now market is not even in Cities.
No markets in the cities doesn’t mean there wouldn’t be market for this kind of business in the the rural. The competition in urban Region which affects their market unlike the rural. Moreover it’ll provide easier access to computer for people in the rural areas so they won’t have to stress themselves by going to the urban areas in order to make use of computers or printing machine

Advertisement Placeholder
No markets in the cities doesn’t mean there wouldn’t be market for this kind of business in the the rural. The competition in urban Region which affects their market unlike the rural. Moreover it’ll provide easier access to computer for people in the rural areas so they won’t have to stress themselves by going to the urban areas in order to make use of computers or printing machine
This is COVID time, not the competition, however if one have budget, then can test the business.

This is COVID time, not the competition, however if one have budget, then can test the business.
But if there ll no students then how can he test this business? I think he should wait until this bad period ends. Then he can try. But again I ll say must see if there is demand only then try

But if there ll no students then how can he test this business? I think he should wait until this bad period ends. Then he can try. But again I ll say must see if there is demand only then try
Online classes ? This is good idea, but then it is better to rent computer / smartphone with internet access,

Rural area may not yield as much as you want in profits. I would suggest picking up a different business because of the location.

What are the requirements to start up a computer Business center and is it good to start one in a rural environment
Hello, good electronic equipment to be able to do the work, although in a rural environment it is difficult due to service failures such as the internet, something that is essential for what you want to do

It is important that you place this shop close to one of these places: school environment, any public office such as local government, banks, power company, etc. This will guarantee a lot of your business.There is a great need for computer centers in rural areas. If these centers are lined up in such areas, many people can benefit from it.

Well, you need to first have the capital to purchase some basic equipment. Then you get to search for a location that would be viable. Preferable beside a campus. Get one or two employees that will help you manage the place too.

You will need roughly $800 if u are in Africa. And the best strategic location is campuses and office locations.

What are the requirements to start up a computer Business center and is it good to start one in a rural environment
Computer business center is not profitable now a days because there is problem of corona virus. So I don't think this business ll get you good profit.

To start a computer business centre, firstly you must be computer literate, secondly, you need capital to start up and also you need a good location to start up the business centre

Engaging in a computer business is actually a great business idea but what you need to put first is to put your location into consideration.

Start a computer business center in the city not a rural area. The city is where you will make more money. Buy computer equipments and employ a staff or two and you are good to go.

To start a computer business center, you have to get a very good location that will guarantee good patronage. Look out for areas where there are plenty of companies and government offices. Also a school environment will be very good too.

Computer business center is a good business. If you have capital you will rent shop, you buy laptop/computer, printing machine, photocopier machine etc. But you should go and learn about it to aquire knowledge on it.

Rural area is the best location to start a computer business center, because in this era of smartphones and laptops doing such business in an urbanized environment is bound to fail. Just get a good location, bring in some good computers, printers, photocopiers, good internet connection, etc. and you're good to go.

To me this businesses are all obsolete cause almost everyone has an android phone with Internet connection not when people don't have one so this businesses to me is not lucrative the time is gone so look another business to do

Added to what I said earlier, I think you should learn and be proficient in basic computer software packages. Keys ones are those needed for publishing and documents such as Microsoft word and Adobe publisher. Then of course those required for graphic jobs such as Corel draw and more recent graphic softwares.

You need to be trained in computer hardware, repairs and maintenance to have a grip on all activities.

Location is very key thing i.e. close to University for maximum profit.

Equipments such as desktop, printer, scanner, photocopier machine etc.

You also need human capital.

The best way to start a computer center is to consult people that have actually do that business before. By that you will know the business plan to use, business strategies. Also you must consider getting a good location, for smooth running of the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds