Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I manage 3 businesses at a time?

Given the situation that they are far from each other, I suggest you should task one realiable person it might be a relative or a close friendof yours that you truely trust in managing the other one. This way you can take care of the three in the same time. Just make sure that you have updates from them from time to time .

Advertisement Placeholder
How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
Apparently this is a difficult task. But you will need some extra people to do that. You will only be assigned to supervise them. You will issue a complete instruction to the employees according to which they will all look after your business. The most important thing to do is to see all the work of the accounts yourself. Don't trust anyone who will hurt you later.

It looks difficult to manage 3 business at a single time and that too at long distances. You should keep 1 or 2 expert workers, who can take care of other two business sincerely. So by doing that you will be able to do so. It was not a bad idea by my side.
Even you can try to manage by connecting online those business but it will difficult to handle.

Now that I have worked on multiple businesses at once, I've developed some tips that have helped me make both ventures a success. Use the same physical space to run both places. Bring the two businesses together as much as possible across processes. Prioritize what needs your attention. Try not to sweat the small stuff

Use the same physical space to run both places. Bring the two business together as much as possible across processes. rioritize what needs your attention. Try not to sweat the small stuff. Make lots of lists and follow them. Use a time-tracker tool for your multiple businesses.

I think you should distrube our business in three parts morning evening and night you should keep work in time and you should make partner to joined your Bussiness whose person make your Bussiness and earning both of each other that way I think manages our business

Some people have a very focused attitude. - They will focus and focus on one business and grow that business permanently. That is done with discipline and patience.

But after that there are others (like me) who are bored with constant mood and want to keep trying new things. These are commonly known as serial entrepreneurs and they need to manage many businesses efficiently to be successful.

How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without lo
How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
I don't think one person can run three businesses at the same time. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people Whether you work in partnership with them or hire them for wages. Because whatever the business, it is important to give proper time and when you do it alone, it will be heavy.

That is exhausting, atleast have someone that will work with you so that will lessen your burden. You should be flexible and know how you will manage your time and give most of your attention to the business that is more profitable in order to minimize the potential loss that you might incur.

To ensure you start off right and stay on top of the challenges of running multiple locations, follow these steps:​

Organize and standardize operating procedures.
Promote or hire good managers.
Establish methods of communication.
Make communication a priority. ...

Its a difficult task. But a man that face every problem will be successful. If you have all of three online business then you can handle them. But accourding to my suggestion you should not to go for three business because its a painful for your mind.

Wow, that will be very tasking if they are not related in any way. One must definitely suffer than the rest because you can be pilot multiple different business if they ain't related. It can only work is the are related, take for instance, you are running a poultry farm, a poultry feed business and egg distribution business at a Tim.

When you have ideas for multiple businesses that you think may have real potential, you probably don't want to let go of any one of them. But successfully running a business can have a lot of challenges. Adding another one to the mix can make it harder to figure out how to juggle building two or more ideas into full-fledged companies. (That's what I've recently experienced, as I'm deep into developing an online invoicing company and a chatbot tool.)

It is possible you have one business at a time if u have three business at time then you have to need to put some people to run your business .
This is best way for succeful business.

Managing three businesses at a time is something so tedious and breath taking. But if you are going to do that I think you should do something called division of labour whereby there will be a managing director at each business.

Definitely, I think you need to find to find someone to help you out, maybe a relative. Business management is not easy and it would be hard for you to take proper care of them if you are alone.

Managing time for multiple businesses is truly an art form and you need to be management skills organization and time management are key when juggling multiple businesses at once.

Hire some people to run this companies from you and send you daily reports on different things going on within these companies. That's the best way to manage them, otherwise you would just not have enough time to spend on all of them.

I don't think there's a way you can manage three business at a time except the business you are managing is a simple business but even with that you will still need to hire a trusted employee to manage it for you, I don't think it is naturally possible for you to manage three business at the time

The best way you manage three business at times at a time is when your is when the business is online business and the second business you should handle it for manager then if possible you can do livestock businesses

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds