Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I manage 3 businesses at a time?

It depend of your time and how ambitious you are it not easy to run 3 business at a time it all depend on how you want to manage your business you can employee who is capable and loyal to each of them so that it won't be hard for you to

Advertisement Placeholder
A helping hand such as expert managers is always a better choice. You can run three businesses by yourself but you surely can't go manage all of it at the same time. There should always be someone that will help you manage your other businesses and just tell him to report the progress and status of your business when you're not there.

How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
You can run your three businesses at once by ensuring that you are not the one physically running these businesses all at once. Because you will hardly acheive any success running a business all by yourself in this way.

It going to be very hard and tasking doing that especially if the three businesses doesn’t fall in same line or don’t even have anything related. But it’s isn’t so bad to manage three businesses suppose these business are on same line you could put all three under a major group. You have one as the head company and you have directors for the other two giving monthly or quarterly reports on how the business is being directed.

How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
It's possible to have more than 3 businesses and still manage all. You necessarily did not have to be physically present at a the business but you need capable hands to run the businesses for you. You only need to visit the place once in awhile to take stock where necessary.

You need to build a team. You can be everywhere at all time. You will run out of steam at the long run. My best advise is for you to get someone to manage one of your business and see how it goes. From there you can get more people if you need to.

I don't know how it is possible to manage three businesses at a time. Even if it is possible, I don't think the efficiency will be there, a business will perform over the others because you'll surely have a preference.

Well you have to be able to create more work time for yourself in that case. And if the works are more of online job, you have to make sure you have adequate data connection and stable power supply

Concerning how to manage three businesses simultaneously. Well, that will be very tasking and very difficult, the only way to mange the three ar the same time is to employ people or find helping hands to help you manage either one or two of it then you monitor the activities going on

This is going to be difficult but you have to delegate responsibilities. Try to have trusted employees that shares similar passion as you do and make sure the are sound about the business too.

This requires a healthy mindset. Your status financial and maritally would be my consideration. If you're married and your wife ain't doing anything at the moment, she could handle the one closest and then you manage the remaining two in between yourself. And this must be done with utmost care. Also, your financial ability could help you draw loyal staffs to work for you.

Managing multiple businesses can be a bit stressful depending on the type of business involved, most times it is advisable to hire someone to run your other businesses while you focus on your main business than having multiple thinking.

Truth is there is no way one of them won't suffer because they all can't all have your undivided attention. Alternatively you can get a trustworthy business manager to monitor one or two of them provided they are worth getting an extra staff.

It is often said that if you pursue two rats simultaneously, you will end up losing both. Now imagine pursuing Three! it is very impossible to think one can run three businesses with different locations successfully. Just concentrate on one or two and leave the other one.

You can only manage three business which are in far away distance together only if you have a means of transportation, But i will advise you to get a manager for two of the business and concentrate on the 3rd one, you can go to the other two when you have time to check on the progress from the manager in charge.

Firstly, you need to use the same physical space for your business, by bringing two out of the three businesses together as much as possible by checking the one that need your time most,use a gadget that will time your business.

I always wonder how can people manage more than two businesses at the same time. If you run a big business, then it would be difficult for you to concentrate on more than two businesses. However, if your business is small, then you can certainly manage more than one or two businesses. You should appoint someone you trust when it comes to manageing more than one business. It might be your close family member who you can trust.

You can ma nag them exactly the way they are unless it is not stressing you and your health or the business moving backwards. But you should know that 2 heads are better than one and as such you should seek to partner with someone who you as trust worthy to help in.

When you make your schedule well and have enough capital you can manage those business choices the best possible way. Some persons manage more than five businesses and still go to their daily job.

This will be a difficult task fog you if I must say,I was thinking maybe is an online business before not know is an offline own. The best is to employ the good one I guess to do that for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds