Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I manage 3 businesses at a time?

To run only one business in a time is hard to control but do more than one business at a time and at different locations is too hard. You should adopt some points like,!
First take on more of a CEO role Because a CEO can make corporate decisions. Second one connect the two business in some way. And prioritize the business which need your direct attention.
[automerge]1610943988[/automerge]
To run only one business in a time is hard to control but do more than one business at a time and at different locations is too hard. You should adopt some points like,!
First take on more of a CEO role Because a CEO can make corporate decisions. Second one connect the two business in some way. And prioritize the business which need your direct attention.

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't need to be too panic and rushed. Just manage with calm head. You should keep workers under you to observe your business, and everything. You may remain with contact or by online presence to others too.

Having one business is a good thing, having 3 businesses is a blessing, to manage the 3 businesses alone is a difficult task that's why you need to employ qualified workers and trustworthy workers too that you can rely on to help in the growth of your business and also have the same vision towards the company, it won't be easy getting them but it's the best strategy to manage a business.

Well its quite difficult to run one business at a time now when it comes to 3 different business at a time its is become complicated to manage these business because you must need assistance of other's to run or manage it so you can hore manager who are qualified in it

It is very possible to manage three business at a time though it is very stressful,but it all depends on how you make your arrangements, schedule, and business decisions and plans. You need to be very dedicated, focus and also very hard-working before you can be able to be very successful managing such business.

Train other people that are competent to help you manage the other businesses, mostly importantly build your businesses in a way your input is not needed for the day to day running of the business.

I think it will be a very difficult but impossible task because business demands your attention and you can only do one business in a good way. If you want to do another you can lose both.Yes you can do business as well as invest in crypto which you can operate from anywhere. But three businesses at once seems impossible.

I'm guessing that this is supposed to be a trick question of some sort because I don't see how it's physically possible to run three businesses at once when only one wears someone like the person carries the weight of the world.
If it's even possible, the best way to manage that will be by employing people to manage to of the three and report monthly or quarterly.

I my own point of view, it is very easy to manage three business at a time. Once you have established this three business, you will have to employ a good manager each for the three business and then you will have to be going there to check how the business is doing. And once you have employ three manager for this three business you will have time to move around and also make advert for the business

Quite simple and can also be an endless pursuit depending on the businesses. If it's online mixed with offline businesses, you can always balance between both. Whilst you're sitting or managing your offline business, you can be on your computer or smart phone doing another. You just have to make sure that you combine and trace the right things which are vital and important to your businesses. Monitor finance especially, the funding to keep it running & expenses, also trace the customer relationships and satisfactions, and beware of the threats that might be attract those businesses.

If the locations of the businesses are close to each other,you can put someone there and visit them from time to time. If they're far from each other,the best thing to do is to employ competent and honest staff to oversee them for you. You'll need to monitor there activities and even visit your shops from time to time. Thus will keep them on their toes.

I think the key thing here is to delegate the management of other businesses to people. You can manage the one that is more profitable and vulnerable and then give others the right to manage some. You should also keep an eye on the other business to reduce mismanagement.

You Can Successfully Oversee Multiple Businesses
Use the same physical space to run both places. ...
Bring the two businesses together as much as possible across processes. ...
Prioritize what needs your attention.
Try not to sweat the small stuff.
Make lots of lists and follow them.
Use a time-tracker tool for your multiple businesses.

How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
It can be quite difficult for you to manage three different businesses at a goal. The problem is that they are not similar for you to use the same strategy for the same business idea in a different location. Yours are done offline with a different location. Seek physical relieve by employing people.

I don’t think it is wise to manage 3 businesses by yourself you will end up breaking down. You should get employees at those three business venues that would manage the business and the running around for you , your job will be to oversee the operations to make sure everything is going as they should go

How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
You can manage three businesses at a time by using these tricks

Use the same physical space to run both places. ...
Bring the three businesses together as much as possible across processes. ...
Prioritize what needs your attention. ...
Try not to sweat the small stuff. ...
Make lots of lists and follow them. ...
Use a time-tracker tool for your multiple businesses.

I don't think it's easy to do three businesses at the same time, but I would say it's impossible for a single person. If you want to do three businesses at the same time, keep workers with you. Or you can become chairman and have three managers under you That way, you can do all three

To manage three businesses at a time is possible but not very easy. Managing three businesses at a time may affect the effectiveness of the business. You have to employ someone that can oversee the businesses for you then you'll stand out as the general manager

yes it is possible to manage three businesses at a time but you will need to find people you can trust. once you see people that are trustworthy are capable then handling three businesses at a time is no big deal.

Well, surely it is possible, and that someone can do. However it requires a lot of skill and I believe it is essential to have collaborators. Otherwise there is a serious risk of managing three business, but with poor or even losing quality!
Do you agree?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds