Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I make money from organising webinar?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Organising webinars is one of the ways people make money nowadays but the most interesting thing is that you should create a topic that is interesting and topic that people can gain value from . After which you will set your price for it. Share your thoughts

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are organizing a webinar and offer useful and interesting content on your webinar, you will be able to collect fees and make money. You can even do it through facebook or Zoom.

There is a lot of information out there. By breaking up your content into digestible chunks, you may make it more appealing to readers and get them to sign up for more of your stuff.

If you are organizing a webinar and offer useful and interesting content on your webinar, you will be able to collect fees and make money. You can even do it through facebook or Zoom.
There are also some other platforms where you can organise a webinar and people will pay you for whatever you have taught them. You can use meetme and others.

I do not know meetme. I will check this out. If you have the ability to speak well in a certain topics, and if you have digital marketing skills to bring participants, you can succeed

I feel like one could make money organizing a webinar by charging an admission price to one's live, online events. One could sell tickets to one's webinar broadcasts.

One of the ways of making money through webinars is teaching people how to make money online. You can organise a class talking about affiliate marketing and a lot of people will probably be interested in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds