Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a website earn without ads on it?

Website can make money without popup and popunder ads. All you need is run full-time affiliate marketing for your site, get the right presence for your website, being having enough traffic. Have a targeted audience that can purchase those products, so you make profit end from it.
That's a very good point. If you can be sure if getting traffic. I mean quality traffic based on the specific nich your product or services is in, you won't be needing ads before you can make money on that website

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a very good point. If you can be sure if getting traffic. I mean quality traffic based on the specific nich your product or services is in, you won't be needing ads before you can make money on that website
Yes, it doesn't necessarily mean we must run ads on our site to earn money from our website. Their are hosts of ways to earn which isn't about running of ads alone, as i outlined.

Yes, there are many websites where there are no ads but they are still making good money In fact, those websites have set their own standards and their products / content are of high quality.And people tend to go to websites where there are no ads۔Advertising annoys users which makes the user reluctant to come to the website and reduces the traffic
That's one key point there as well. These websites that don't run ads must have gotten very good at having and posting very valuable contents on their website that naturally get the retention of the traffic they usually draw.

Yes, it doesn't necessarily mean we must run ads on our site to earn money from our website. Their are hosts of ways to earn which isn't about running of ads alone, as i outlined.
Some people really hate it when they are on a website that is filled with lots of ads pop that interfere with what they are doing on the website. It makes the websites boring.

There are times website owners earn money through traffic. Just that the money they can earn though traffic is not that much compare to the money they can earn through advert.

Selling physical or digital items from your site is a good way to make money from your website without running ads. However, in order to make money, you need a very large traffic . Another method is to do sponsored posts.
Correct, selling physical contents is one way to make profit, and one can even try to sell or flip a website. Another way is by accepting donations from the users of the website to avoid ads on the site.

A website earning without ads running on it is still possible. I guess it will all boil down to the kind of services or products the website offers that must really be catchy to the public to drive sales of itself

The only way in my opinion is to add affiliate links on pages of your website. This might be the only way in my opinion even though there might be other ways to earn money from such websites. However, the earnings are not guaranteed.

Some people really hate it when they are on a website that is filled with lots of ads pop that interfere with what they are doing on the website. It makes the websites boring.
It makes the site boring no doubt, but running ads on a website helps the site owner to earn money through his or her site in a passive way. You don't have to do much, just create quality contents, have high traffic level, and surely visitors will come clicking on the ads.

Another way to earn money without posting online advertisements on your website is to start an online store and sell great products at a less price. This is one of the other ways I can suggest people. However, i still believe that the best way to earn money from a website is to post ads on it and drive more and more traffic to it.

It makes the site boring no doubt, but running ads on a website helps the site owner to earn money through his or her site in a passive way. You don't have to do much, just create quality contents, have high traffic level, and surely visitors will come clicking on the ads.
Seriously that is a friend of mine who once he logs into a website and see a lot of ads popping up here and there he will just click and clear his browser history and that is the end of the website for him.

Five ways to make money on your website (without ads or products)
Hold in-person events and charge for admission. Online communities are no doubt valuable. ...
Buy, flip, and sell websites. ...
Accept donations from users. ...
Create exclusive content for paying members. ...
Vary and cross-promote your content.

the only way you can make money from your website even without placing ads is to promote your product or to promote affiliate product. This is one of the best ways of making money from your website.

Yes I have also come across some good numbers of websites that does not earned anything as their profit or income and I always wonder how they maintain their site when they have no income coming to them. I think that is just for fund and I don't think I can not engage myself into thses kind of non profitable business.

Seriously that is a friend of mine who once he logs into a website and see a lot of ads popping up here and there he will just click and clear his browser history and that is the end of the website for him.
Lol, that your friend is just so funny like you. Why will he do just that? Doesn't he know that site owners earn money through such means?

Do you think so actually that their are many other ways to earn on sites without ads and other related stuffs ? Very well it's possible actually once the main source changes to something similar to affiliate marketing .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds