Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a website earn without ads on it?

They are a lot of means one can earn on a Web, all the earnings doesn't have to be based on ads. One if the way to make money is by making people pay for some of the content on the site, create offers for people and so on.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm here to learn but I don't think not adding ads to your website is really a good thing. The only avenue to earn becomes sponsored post which I can say is not really promising compared to Google ad sense on your website.

I agree with most of the comments here that most of the websites that do not have ads do not earn. They are in the internet for their own reason like promoting their brand as a person particularly if the website owner is a celebrity. But aside from the ads, I also agree that there are other ways to earn like accepting donations or even having a sponsor (not a commercial sponsor). I have also seen a website with a registration fee for the members.

You could make money from owning a website aside displaying ads on your website by firstly creating a niche around your website to attract more website viewers and visitors, then you could be selling either products or services around those niche you have created on your website.
Let's say for instance you run a sport news agency, if you attract a lot of customers you can start selling sports betting tips.

Any website that do not display ads and earn money must be doing that from affiliate marketing, sending his or her readers to an offer and when they subscribe or buy then owner of the website that sent will be paid commissions. Apart from this, there is also writing ads that can be done in format of review, reviewing a particular project or website and directing your readers to follow or take advantage.

Monetizing a website by using ads isn't actually the only way you could make money from using your website, there are lot of methods such as affiliate marketing, promoting other people things for money, or you can even advertise another platform that you are using there where you can make money (Youtube for example)

I was seeing that the websites that get AIDS earn their earnings. But sometimes there are websites that don't have ads Then where does their earning come from? For example, online photos do not appear in the Urdu editor, but I think they may be due to earning downloads.What do you say about that? Express your views
There are many other ways to earn from a website without ads as you can give your services to people like graphic designing, logo making etc or you can sell products on it. Mostly people are earning like this.

I was seeing that the websites that get AIDS earn their earnings. But sometimes there are websites that don't have ads Then where does their earning come from? For example, online photos do not appear in the Urdu editor, but I think they may be due to earning downloads.What do you say about that? Express your views
It is possible for websites to make you some monies without ads on it. This depends on the volume of organic traffic's that your website can pull to itself which must relate to the kind of contents that such website provides in other to pull such profitable traffic.

Well I think this will depend on what your website stands for or represents, if you have products your website will make you a lot of money from the sales of your products and you could also make money from sponsored posts of different companies. Ads definitely help website owners but there are other ways apart fro just placing ads

There are various ways from which you can earn good amount. You can give your different services on it or you can give different classes or you can also sell different products on your website. You can also put items on sale to drive more people to your website.

I do not think it is that easy to make money on a website without placing an AdSense. If you want to try doing this, you better not as it won't be a good idea. Register your site with google AdSense or other google site.

There is no website in the world that can earn money without advertisement as this adverts are the way through which website or blog can earn their money

It is very possible to earn money without the use if ads. You can use affiliate marketing where you earn commission by suggesting products to a follower. You can also make use of paid memberships and forums.

Five ways to make money on your website (without ads or products)
Hold in-person events and charge for admission. Online communities are no doubt valuable. ...
Buy, flip, and sell websites. ...
Accept donations from users. ...
Create exclusive content for paying members. ...
Vary and cross-promote your content.
[automerge]1621641200[/automerge]
At this moment in history, there is no conceivable way for free Internet to exist universally, but there are many places where that is a reality and people are going online.

Last edited:
Their are plenty ways a site can money with out Ads, even if it won't be much when you compare the ads and adding other means of monetizing it won't be same level of earning with a site that isn't monetized with ads. The person can earn through writing writing reviews for companies as long as the site generates lots of traffic, run affiliate marketing, and sell E-books, and downloadables etc.

A lot of websites that exist on the world wide web are not earning. The owner is keeping it up just for the sake of vanity. Ads are not the only source of income for a website. You can get sponsor posts and make a lot of money. If your website is popular sponsor posts pay you handsomely. You can also earn from guest posting service. You can charge a certain amount for allowing people to guest post.
You have said it all in your comment, most websites are just kept running just for future purpose, I think websites can generate income the more people comes into the sites, and by advertising sponsored post too can generate money.

Not every website owner crates a site for the purpose of purblishing ass on them to earn money. There are other purposes and ways they earn their money on their platform besides ads

You can do earn without having ads if you are selling something like you are selling services, you are teaching something or have some products which you can sell it from your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds