Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a teenager be a successful business man?

As a teenager, one must carefully choose between their education and business, being that young and mixing the two could complicate things and business at its early stage needs a lot of attention. So should a teenager abandon their education and go for business at this age. If a teenager decides to do that then they could become successful with much determination and persistence.

Advertisement Placeholder
Teenagers can start up a business, that’s quite not bad but I doubt they are going to be successful if they don’t have the knowledge. As a teenager who wants to be successful in business I think it’s better to take trainings and learn more about it for years because of mental stability and decision making at some point of the business.

As for me it's not difficult for a teenager to be a businessman because they also have plans and what matters in business is plans and idea so after that there's no problem and you also going to be a successful businessman with that without stress and that's why he or she as there parents with them to also guide them properly to put them on whatever they want to do
Some children are introduced to trading or business from a tender age like 10 years old. When they are back from school, they report at where they are learning trade or business. Before such children gets to 17 years they are already experts and known all the nooks and crannies of the business and can do well in the business.

A teenager can be a successful business man if he or she knows what he's doing ,have a good adviser , if he or she is from a good family and if he doesn't spend lavishly , he doesn't move with bad friends and not too proud of what has

Starting business as a teen is a very good idea instead of working for a job you can decide to start a business even though is small, you can grow it to be big as times goes on. Business is business it doesn't care either the management is a teenager or an adult so it must be treated as a business

I work full time online for a living and I am generally passionate about the internet and how it works. I started my career online in Dec, 2018 and ever since then, I’ve never for once looked back despite all the challenges I encountered as a young entrepreneur.I am 18

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
A teenager can be successful in business by taking time out to undergo tutelage under someone who is a guru in the field of business he is aspiring to venture into. Mentorship is paramount in running a successful business.

Research the stories of people who have made it and are making it, surround yourself with excellence and success from young people who are doing great things. You will find out that they not only give ideas and strategies to grow your business

The best way a teenager can become a good business person is just to have a good mentor. A lot of people have ventured into business and failed due to lack of knowledge and information but as a teenager who wants to be successful in Business he or she just need to have a good mentor to go far with the business

Once a teenager can think and conceive a good idea, the next thing is to plan and work on how the idea or dream will come to reality, a teenager must have determination and avoid distraction and procrastination to become a successful business man

To me it is very good to start teaching children business right at their early age because it will make know how to take care of their selves when they grow up and they will automatically create job for there selves without tuning from one place to another searching for job after school.

Secure your monetary circumstance
Not every person can live on roads and face any sort of ruin. I'm not saying, that will undoubtedly happen however that is the means by which life works.
Dont part with each saved penny. Make enough to get the job done your 'NEEDS' NOT needs!
Cover your food, garments, cover prior to getting into the obscure. This is from my own viewpoint!

Grit is perseverance. Challenge yourself. If you want to be a successful entrepreneur , you have to challenge yourself. Be passionate. If you don't love what you do, don't do it. Take risks. Trust yourself. Reduce fear. Visualize goals. Hire great partners.

A
kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
A teenager can become a successful business man or woman. All that he or she needs is orientation on how the business works.
And I believe with alot of hard work and dedication,not letting distraction set in by family and friends,then it will work out.

A teenager can be q successful business man of he have this quality
1: the idea or The capacity to think big
2: reading different books on business
3: have a mentor some one who can help you .

Staring up a business doesn't require a particular criteria, there are toddlers who already have millions in their accounts due to the investment their parents has made on behalf of them. A teenager can own and run a successful business, if he has a vision and a supportive parent to back and guide him.

Age is just a number, there are some ways that can make you have quick access to wealth and start your own business at your tender age,like if you come from a rich family,you are hardworking, environment also influences your orientation about life and buisness generally.there is no problems if a teenager has its own buisness as long as he has basic skills and experience to guide him through.

According to my own point of view, everything is base on your seriousness. All you have to do is learn and startup, business is all about profit making. All you need is your capital. After that you get a good promoter to help you promote your product

Being successful is not only applicable to some group of individuals but to every one who can pay the price. There is a price for being successful. Teenagers can be successful if they are teachable, have patience, take classes and be determined and dedicated. Everyone can be successful in this life.

How can a teenager be a business person, instead to focus on educational system, teenager business is very risky, consistency and hardwork it's what I can only emphasize on a discipline teenager who wish to open a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds