Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a teenager be a successful business man?

A teenager can become a successful in business once he/she have a good vision and mission about the business, and should keep focus about the strategy to use in growing the business and the way they advertise their business to people

Advertisement Placeholder
It is quite difficult for a teenager to become a businessman and a better teammate it is due to a lot of factors like schooling the normall instabilities and instabilities of hormones and the rest so it will be quite difficult for him to do so.
you can start a business while in school and it blossoms just like Facebook was founded. Hormonal tendencies would only affect if there's no proper management of it. Once a kid knows what he wants and can shun distractions there's no limit to what he can do

It is very easy for teenagers to be successful in business. What they have to do is to obey the principles of every successful business which is by saving their profits or reinvesting their capital and profit back into the business the venture into. They have to be disciplined enough so as to save instead of spending their profits and recovered capital on frivolities. It's important that teenagers engages in legitimate businesses approved by their countries government for their age.

I do not see anything wrong with that as far as the teenager that is going to manage the business goes with passion and determination with self-discipline all together can actually manage a business out even more than a strong adults that may not have an understanding about that business.

Successful in business does not have age restriction it depends on the effort you put to it and the way you follow the principle that follow success in business. Also as a teenager it will make some one have early experience and gradually he/she becomes professional in the business.

Maybe start with a business that has small capital, but if I were to start a business now as a teenager, I would rather not to, because I would rather focus now on my education so that whenever I'll be planning to have a business idea in mind, I'll be more equipped with the right knowledge.

There are many teenagers these days who are successful in business. Parental guidance and support is very essential to them. They can easily learn several skills that can be used for business. Working online is even a veru good option for them. They can do affilliate marketting, blogging or carry out YouTube videos.

A teenager starting a business is no bad idea, but there are some business that has age restrictions because it stress.
All you need as a teenager to be a successful business man is determination, hard work, consistency. And do not rush you are still young, there is still lot of times.

Business and successful is not about a age, it's just about opportunity and how you used it. It's possible for teenager to run business successfully because I have seen many teenager in my doing business and making it. Though, it might bit difficult to be running a business and persuading education at the same time, there is no how they will not disturb each other.

Sure i dont think there is qbythin wrong in a teenager owning a business of him neither do I think there is any law that is against a teenager own a private business of his own but although I think it would be difficult for he or she to engage in some business which would not only require the experience of a much older person but also the physical strength of one too.

To be successful business man, always remember to know your market.
Here are some tips to help you define your target market.
  1. Look at your current customer base.
  2. Check out your competition.
  3. Analyze your product/service.
  4. Choose specific demographics to target.
  5. Consider the psychographics of your target.
  6. Evaluate your decision.
  7. Additional resources.

A kid can become a successful businessman later in life if you are as a parents provide some things at hand to help him. Take for instance, you can ask your kid to work in your company for free in order for him to find me arising selves with the operation of the business as Time goes On. why is praying you can also include him in some of the important meetings like negotiation like hiring and firing workers. With this, he would have a lot of experiences on how to run the business and improve it.

Of course a teenager can be successful in business. There are lot of teenager out there in Nigeria who actually runs their bosses business. This is mostly done by the Igbo community. Most of those sells boys and girls are good business persons already.

In the 21st century there are many teenagers making waves in the business world. Just like we have under 40 business moguls so also are the teenager arising. Most importantly a teenager who surrounds himself with people who are doing well have good role models they are bound to succeed.

It is true that age doesn't really matter but experience is needed in business which a teenager may not have.
But what other way to get experience if not to start early, the business ideas mentioned in the post are good and also a nice way to start in the business world. Parents have a role to play as well in the areas of managing and probably funding.

A teenager can actually become a successful business man if the teen can follow the laid the rules of business . If a teenager can follow the laid down rules of any business enterprises then the teen can actually success in the business.

Anybody can be successful in a business either young or old, it all depends on the determination and dedication of the individual and also choice of idea and business. These days teenagers succeed more in business because they are more dedicated

Look at Your Interests​

Businesses are a dime a dozen. For you to start a business that is successful, you need to look at what you are interested in. Ask yourself: what is your passion?

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
I believe that a teenager have more capacity and tendency to become successful Businessman. The only thing he need is experience and proper knowledge about the relevant field.
Young man can work more efficiently by making proper planning and strategies of business.

Concerning your question how can a teenager be a successful businessman, a teenager can be a successful business man if the teenager set a goal for his business, and does not let personal wants to spoil his plans

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds