Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a teenager be a successful business man?

At 15, 16 or 17, how to become an entrepreneur
Establish a Good Savings Habit.
Check for problems that you can help your friends solve.
Wisely Use The Holidays.
Sale Online Products.
Becoming a freelancer.
Don't expect it to all go smoothly.
With the right people, make friends.
Get a little experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, teenager can be successful in business if the parent guide is always with them. You and I know most decisions taken by teenager is not a matured decision except with the guidance of there parent or guidance. Teenager can actually succeed in business.

He or she can be successful through the following means;

1. Get gritty

Grit is perseverance. Grit is the go-get-’em attitude that we expect of entrepreneurs. Grit is the ability to keep working when everyone tells you that you should give up.

If you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you have to be gritty.

2. Challenge yourself

If you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you have to challenge yourself. No one else is going to push you, so it’s up to you to do it.
3. Be passionate
If you don’t love what you do, don’t do it. I truly believe it’s as simple as that.

As an entrepreneur, you’re going to have to put in long hours and make sacrifices for your business.

When you’re passionate about what you do, putting in the long hours won’t feel like a sacrifice anymore.

4. Take risks

Humans are generally risk-averse, but part of being an entrepreneur is recognizing the risks that you should take.

Successful entrepreneurs take risks. It’s part of the job.

• Working
  • Basic Skills

I have read about the start up of some successful business people here and most of them have started on the so called mom and pop type of business. A small kiosk in front of the home to sell snacks or a barbecue stand by the street corner. They were in their teenage years with the support of their parents not only on the capital but in the encouragement for entrepreneurship. Not all were successful, however, but they were persistent in going into business while they were in school. Some of them were able to beat the odds and are now tycoons in the industry that they are in.

You are right though such are rare in my Country, I have come across various kids on YouTube and some of them do toys unboxing, here they are able to explain the functions of every toy and the innovations it brings. They also show case latest toys with their various super functions and more , and they are getting paid. Check out Ryañ toys review on YouTube.

I had a friend who grew up with both his parents being business man and woman and made his siblings to be a part of the business therefore made him to be so experienced on how to handle business. Being a business man does not really matter about age but that of capabilities yes a teenage person can run a business.

Get gritty. Grit is perseverance. ...
Challenge yourself. If you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you have to challenge yourself. ...
Be passionate. If you don't love what you do, don't do it. ...
Take risks. ...
Trust yourself. ...
Reduce fear. ...
Visualize goals. ...
Hire great partners.

I think a teenager has a higher probability of succeeding in a business that most older people. I am not saying that older business owners or managers can not succeed but for a teenager who is intelligent, sync with the daily development and evolving of the world to a more technologized environment, success is guaranteed. All it takes is diligence, discipline, and smart work while being up to date on all business developments and strategies.

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
Yes teens can start a business. And YouTube channel is an example. Remember that hard work is the key to success. If a teenager wants to be successful in any business he should be completely atteched with that.

This topic is the reason of issue and matter why most of the teenagers are running away from business becausethey think that the business is only for adult man and woman not knowing that has known as much as you can manage a business teenage life or make purchases and a great sales in business.

Yes i think so because its one of the most important pre-equisite for attracting customers, building structures outclass other building due to the fact that the way some house structure are bring built allow people in the urban area to have interest in that process it will in turn outclass other building that are not built well

Yes i think so because its one of the most important pre-equisite for attracting customers, building structures outclass other building due to the fact that the way some house structure are bring built allow people in the urban area to have interest in that process it will in turn outclass other building that are not built well

Yes if they are wise enough to know what's best and to seek advice from their parents if they don't know what to do. There's a lot of success business owners that is still at their teens. Some kids are just wiser than adults sometimes and they are full of ideas too. Just need a supportive parents so they won't get discouraged

I asked myself that same question back when I was 14 years old. I wanted things that my parents couldn’t, or wouldn’t, buy for me. The only way that I could afford to buy these things were to somehow obtain the money and buy it myself.
When I was 14 there wasn’t a lot of options in creating a business that would fetch a good or steady income. Back in those days about all that was possible was cutting grass , cleaning houses or babysitting. I have done each of these successfully so I know it can be done. Depending on your abilities you can run several legitimate businesses from home.

If not why not. A teenager can manage both big and small businesses successfully without qualms. Be it an adult or a teenager someone who is good is good but a person who cannot manage at teenage level will not still be a blue to manage at adult age.
Teenager has a eager on earning for their needs, by teaching them while in teenage they will develop knowledge and skills that will help them to the future of maturity or in adult stage, as the teenager has a knowledge in business and how it work within just a small business then in the future it will become a big successful business.

A teenager can be successful In the business if he has a person that will be coaching him and dIrecting him in the current way .if the teenager has the knowledge of the business it may help him too.

I started my business of selling beauty accessories at the age of 19... Though it was not a big hit for me cause I spent almost all the money during the pandemic but the fact that I wanted to make money was a drive force for me and it motivated me alot.... A teenager can be a good business person if the right motivation is there.

One of my mentors often speaks of entrepreneurial adventures as a young teenager growing up back in the days. It stemmed from the influence of his mum on him. I think its something that's innate and can't be learned. When the ability or talent is there sharpening it becomes much more easier.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds