Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How big is your bed?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
I have a very bad sleeping position habit right from childhood. This makes me to sleep alone all the time because before it's morning, I would have kicked down every of my siblings off the bed down to the floor. I had that put into consideration when I was buying my own bed and it's why I bought a king sized bed. It gives me more room to explore in the bed without falling off too 😂.

Advertisement Placeholder
My bed size is Full size bed with the dimensions 53” x 75”. My room isn't bigger otherwise I would have had something bigger. I don't like sleeping in a small bed either.

Ever since I had Open Heart Surgery in 2019 I have slept in a recliner on my back, mostly because our regular bed is a waterbed and hard to get out of with the medical problems I have.

My spouse and I have a queen size bed. Though I've been told I am a bed hog, but they are a blanket hog so I guess it balances out. xD

I have a double queen-sized bed.
I got it recently in August and I love it as I have space and it is comfy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds