Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How big is your bed?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
I have a very bad sleeping position habit right from childhood. This makes me to sleep alone all the time because before it's morning, I would have kicked down every of my siblings off the bed down to the floor. I had that put into consideration when I was buying my own bed and it's why I bought a king sized bed. It gives me more room to explore in the bed without falling off too 😂.

My bed size is Full size bed with the dimensions 53” x 75”. My room isn't bigger otherwise I would have had something bigger. I don't like sleeping in a small bed either.

My bed is a double bed Queen size. It's perfect for me at the moment and with how small my room is, it's perfect for the size of the room as well.

It doesn't matter because I sleep on the couch instead. :D
Doesn't it hurt your back? I have tried it a few times and it felt like I was folded up in a bag when I woke up in the morning 😂

Ever since I had Open Heart Surgery in 2019 I have slept in a recliner on my back, mostly because our regular bed is a waterbed and hard to get out of with the medical problems I have.

Me and my partner have a double bed. I prefer being closer to him. If we go to a hotel and get a king sized bed it's almost as if we are on one side of the earth each...

My spouse and I have a queen size bed. Though I've been told I am a bed hog, but they are a blanket hog so I guess it balances out. xD

Just a regular two person bed. I bought a king size for my daughter though.

I have a Super King, I became so tired of having a standard double and I thought the jump up to a King wasn't big enough, so I had to be extra. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

I have somewhat like an emperor size bed (200x200). :) Super comfy and spacious.

Twin size bed for me here. I got a new bed recently, and it's not too bad. I love getting new sheets, blankets, etc for my bed come the holiday season.

Just a regular two person bed. I bought a king size for my daughter though.
For kids, as long as there's enough room to contain the bed, it's the best for them incase they used to roll a lot whenever they are sleeping. It will reduce the chances of them falling down from the bed.

For kids, as long as there's enough room to contain the bed, it's the best for them incase they used to roll a lot whenever they are sleeping. It will reduce the chances of them falling down from the bed.
Definitely. My son is 3 now, in a single bed with walls on the side to prevent him from falling out.

Definitely. My son is 3 now, in a single bed with walls on the side to prevent him from falling out.
Exactly! One of my cousin had a nasty fall from his bed when he should be 2 and sustained a cut on his left eye. Till date, the cut mark is still there. Kids needs a lot of protection with their bed.

My husband and I have a Queen size bed.
Queen size bed is almost the same thing with King size bed. It's just a little difference in its width size. Queen size comes with 60 inches in width while the King size comes with 76 inches.

I have a double queen-sized bed.
I got it recently in August and I love it as I have space and it is comfy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds