Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a separate bed for your pets (Dog or Cat)

Anachiwo

Reputable member
I love my dog so much and I try my possible best to give him the best comfort I can afford. I had his own bed purchase for him but he prefers to sleep in my own bed with me.

How do I get him to sleep in his own bed because even when I put him there and sleep off, he will still climb into my own bed?

You should let the dog sleep with you on your bed most times till after a year. I believe it will grow older and understand that sleeping in your bed makes you feel discomfort.

I don't have any pet at the moment but if I do eventually they are definitely going to get a separate sleeping space for themselves , though pets would always climb over your things at will and that you wouldn't have much control over.

I wish I can keep any pet now, possibly a dog but I can't take care of it as I'm supposed to. If I finally get one, I will make sure to buy his own bed.

I have fish and mice, they have their own beds.
Certainly, your fish can't leave the tank. It must sleep or live out the rest of its life it the water.

I have a cousin that keeps a mice. It's very cute and all white in colour.

Yes, I have a separate bed for my dog but he doesn't have any intention of sleeping in it whatsoever. I'm going to have to get him be used to sleeping in his own bed.

When I had my cat who unfortunately passed away last July, she would always sleep either at the side of me, in the bed with me if it was cold, or on the end of the bed if the weather was warmer. She had her own bed that she could use and on odd occasions, she would use it, especially if you have it in front of a radiator when it was winter and they were turned on but she would always at some point end up in the bed with me.

I feel a lot of the time with pets, it's a comfort thing for them to be close to you, especially when sleeping, and as much as you try to get them to sleep in their own bed if they are wanting to be close to you for comfort they will just come back in the end.

We have tons of pet beds in the house that our dogs use, but they really like sleeping on our human beds. I don't mind them on my bed since I don't even use them considering I sleep on the couch. Our male dog sleeps with my mom generally every night, she's got a throw over her bed so he doesn't get fur all over her actual bed sheets.

Unfortunately, I don't keep any pets at the moment. Maybe in the future, I would buy one and it's probably going to be a dog because they are very friendly more than cats.

Unfortunately, I don't keep any pets at the moment. Maybe in the future, I would buy one and it's probably going to be a dog because they are very friendly more than cats.

I wouldn't want to buy a dog because of the way they play. A cat is much more preferable to me and I can do anything to keep the cat with me as well.

Cats are very cunning than dogs. It's why they don't come close to people more than dogs. But if a cat is very familiar with you especially the owner, they can be very friendly.

Cats are very cunning than dogs. It's why they don't come close to people more than dogs. But if a cat is very familiar with you especially the owner, they can be very friendly.
I'm not a cat person. Although, they look at cute and all but it's not a pet that I'm comfortable being with or even owning.
A dog would serve me better. Dogs can be sent on an errand but not cats.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds