Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How best do I launch a freelancing career as a typist.

You would need to register an account with the freelancing sites if you want to start a freelancing career and you would also need to generate a lot of reviews for yourself if you want to be noticed.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is quite easy to launch your freelancing career as a typist if you follow the set rules of freelancing. All you need to do is to ensure that you register on freelancing site and start promoting your gigs.

I will suggest a website like fiverr but the issue is that I dont think that such niced convert that is been a typist,I dont think its possible so for this apect I beleive that been a typist can fetch you moneybut its going to take you some time to get hired on freelance market place like fiverr

Fiverr is a great site but they do have fees and quite a lot of competiton.
The fee should not be the major issue what we need to consider as an issue here should be competetion because I know that once there is a competetion with any website you will never make something good with the website.

may be, Companies will pay top dollar to do market research. You, as a consumer, can bank on this fact and start answering surveys for money. Many popular paid survey sites pay participants through PayPal. So you could earn a few extra dollars here and there simply by giving your opinions on certain products.

may be, Companies will pay top dollar to do market research. You, as a consumer, can bank on this fact and start answering surveys for money. Many popular paid survey sites pay participants through PayPal. So you could earn a few extra dollars here and there simply by giving your opinions on certain products.
From what I learn I think you are talking about survey website where someone can earn money giving his opinion so I think that when you signup with them if you are not from top teir country you wont be able to make any reasonable amount of money.

For typist jobs dont just look else where you can try fiverr you must be hired there

if you are very good in typing and you are very fast as well, why to look to get transcription jobs, there are always jobs for you and your skill would be put to better use working as a transcriptionist rather than freelancing.

In my bid to make more money online, I have registered in some freelancing sites like freelancer.com and fiverr. Two skills I know that I can offer right now is data entry and typing.
I have been bidding for projects nonstop for the past one month but I have had tough luck getting any project. I know that I may be doing something wrong but I am not sure what.
Please is there any thing I can do to better improve my chances on these sites? Are there other freelancing sites open to nigerians where it is easier to get jobs?
That's nice Field to make money online as a freelancer, making money online by typing job is really a good thing that's worth trying, but the only problems comes when you don't have someone to work for.

if you are very good in typing and you are very fast as well, why to look to get transcription jobs, there are always jobs for you and your skill would be put to better use working as a transcriptionist rather than freelancing.
For a freelancer , you have to be good at writing good and quality content either online and offline , the skills in freelancing is very important for you to be able to make money online .

I guess freelancing is one of a better way of which income can be made and that depends based on your skills a better review of your account can make a number of people to patronize you.
Actually freelance is a skills if I can say it only works out for people who have the skills. typing is a skills and i believe is one of the most essential elements that may helped you successfully in freelance business.

Last edited:
It is so hard to get jobs in freelancing sites as a newbie. You may be doing everything right but the clients mostly look at the reputation of people when choosing who to work for them. If it is possible, you can display your experience of the work you have ever done in other sites if there are any.

I don't know if you have someone that is guiding you. If no then you needs to have someone that is making money in these platforms already. They might be of a great help and will help you on how to go about the whole thing.

If you want to gain success in freelancing jobs I'll advise to know what you are going for, after you do that you then know master your skills, I believe if you do this two things you'll have the best results.

Fiverr is a good site.
Your profile and submitted projects appear to be one of your issues.
However, have you thought about copywriting as a substitute?
These are well-paid abilities.

I've not seen your problem on fiverr and freelancer.com so i can't really tell if that's where the problem is from. You could try adding reviews on your profile. Reviews help a lot.

There are alot of sites that offers those with digital skills an opportunity to put their skill into practice.
You could join upwork and fiver to get big gigs there .

There are alot of sites that offers those with digital skills an opportunity to put their skill into practice.
You could join upwork and fiver to get big gigs there .
It seems like you have experience on it, have you ever worked on Fiverr or Upwork? I thought you are a forex trader, I don't know you work on such platforms as well.

It seems like you have experience on it, have you ever worked on Fiverr or Upwork? I thought you are a forex trader, I don't know you work on such platforms as well.
I tried alot of online works before finally settling for forex trading. I have significant experience in copywriting and working with these sites. It was quite an interesting journey because I know alittle about many things.

That's nice Field to make money online as a freelancer, making money online by typing job is really a good thing that's worth trying, but the only problems comes when you don't have someone to work for.

I Think that one of the best ways to pursue a career as a typist would be to seek online jobs on bidding sites and some other sites as well. You may also become an offline typist as well and make money as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds