Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you able to attract customers?

Lens

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are myriads of mouth-watering promises that businesses could implement to lure the people in patronize their products . It is obligatory for each and every businesses to involv in giving out bonuses that will attract new users to their company and will also keep existing ones.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are myriads of mouth-watering promises that businesses could implement to lure the people in patronize their products . It is obligatory for each and every businesses to involv in giving out bonuses that will attract new users to their company and will also keep existing ones.
You can as well give them enough discount that will not affect your profit too much.

I don't have a business so I don't have any personal experience in that but we can attract more customers if we can provide better services at competitive prices

I don't have a business so I don't have any personal experience in that but we can attract more customers if we can provide better services at competitive prices
Provide quality services will give you an upper edge above people who are your opponent

We can provide good offers, free delivery, credit scheme, lucky draw etc to attract more customers

One sure way of attracting customers is to offer good after sales services. You can call the customer to help with how to use the product.

Customers prefer to get best service and discounts and if you can provide both then you can certainly expect more sales

Customers prefer to get best service and discounts and if you can provide both then you can certainly expect more sales
You have to be creative with discounts as it may make you run into a loss. Let it be very marginal.

We cannot make our customers habitual of getting discounts all the time so need to think out of the box to make them feel satisfied

Advertising many different products online is the best way to promote products and attract customers as far as I know.

That's why we should set a budget aside for promotion and we can even take the help of popular social networking pages that can promote our business

That's why we should set a budget aside for promotion and we can even take the help of popular social networking pages that can promote our business

I think that if you are running a really huge business, then you must be able to spend some money in order to advertise your business. It depends on the size of the business.

Business promotion does help a great deal and we should see if we like to spend how much money on it and that depends on our business capital

My strategy is to offer the product for a lower price and make the product higher quality. When I sell high quality products for lower prices, I will be able to attract customers. I also focus on marketing to the proper audience to generate sales. MY marketing strategy involves content marketing.

Well to attract customers, it's important to have a clear and appealing value proposition. This means offering something that meets their needs or solves their problems. Effective marketing, both online and offline, helps get the word out about your product or service. Building a strong online presence through a website and social media can also help potential customers find you.

Well to attract customers, it's important to have a clear and appealing value proposition. This means offering something that meets their needs or solves their problems. Effective marketing, both online and offline, helps get the word out about your product or service. Building a strong online presence through a website and social media can also help potential customers find you.

In order to attract the customer to your business, you must try to understand the psyche of customers. It is very important to understand the wants and needs of customers. There are many salesmen who may have experience dealing with different kinds of customers and they may also help in this regards. So, hiring them could be a great option as well.

In order to attract the customer to your business, you must try to understand the psyche of customers. It is very important to understand the wants and needs of customers. There are many salesmen who may have experience dealing with different kinds of customers and they may also help in this regards. So, hiring them could be a great option as well.

I have made it a point of duty to put myself in the shoes of a customer. I want to analyse what they feel and how I would have acted if I am the customer. When I market, I do so, putting into consideration the problems of the customer that I am trying to solve.

Before you are going to be able to attract customers to your business, you would have to advertise and promote your business aggressively online. This is so that a lot of people are going to see what your business is offering them.

After doing the whole advertisement campaign, you can also offer discount sale's services so that those who are coming to patronize your business will buy more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds