Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hourly payment or salary?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
How do you like to pay someone who works on your website, hourly or a salary? Hourly payment means you pay for the number of hours he/she works, and salary means you pay a fixed amount for monthly/weekly work. I like to pay based on the task, no matter how many hours the person takes to complete it.

Advertisement Placeholder
The trend has changed now and those who work on our website expect hourly payments and even over time.

Paying based on task completion rather than hourly or salary is called "project-based" payment. This approach aligns incentives and allows for flexibility in completing tasks efficiently.

How do you like to pay someone who works on your website, hourly or a salary? Hourly payment means you pay for the number of hours he/she works, and salary means you pay a fixed amount for monthly/weekly work. I like to pay based on the task, no matter how many hours the person takes to complete it.
Paying based on task completion can be a good approach as it aligns the interests of the worker with the goals of the website. This method can also be more flexible, as it allows the worker to manage their time and workload as needed to complete the task effectively. On the other hand, paying hourly or a salary can provide stability and a predictable income for the worker.

Ultimately, the method of compensation will depend on the specific needs and circumstances of both the website owner and the worker. It's important to have open and clear communication about expectations, goals, and compensation to ensure a positive working relationship.

I do not like either of the two. Why can't I just get paid weekly? Weekly payment seems to be the best and it is the one I like.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds