Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Horticulture vs apiculture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holluwaphemmy

Loyal member
Credits
Horticulture deals with flowers while apiculture deals with bees. Which will thrive better in an urban area. Your opinion plss

Advertisement Placeholder
Both business are highly profitable, your area of interest and preference is what you should consider

Apiculture will thrive better in urban regions. A lot of companies make use of honey as their production ingredient. Very few of people keeps gardens for aesthetic purposes these days

Beekeeping or apiculture is a lucrative venture if done and marketed rightly. Those who started bee farming have attested to its high profitability.
Moreover, besides profit, there are additional benefits you enjoy from engaging in bee keeping.

I go with apiculture because I have a little experience in this field, it's a hard job but really profitable especially if you can manage your bees very well.
the honey is very expensive when you sell it.

Apiculture would be more more profitable generally but I think horticulture would thrive more in urban areas

Apiculture would be highly profitable, but it can be really painful sometimes and stressful..you have to master the technique in order to do it right....so if you don't really know someone who could teach you personally about it... horticulture is more easier start up in urban areas

Horticulture will thrive cos alot of people in my region like decorating their houses with flowers, which makes the houses look more attactive

I think its horticulture based on how the environment of urban settlement is i hardly see the presence of articulture ,because i currently stays in an urban settlement

I have seen many beekeeping programs, since I like it, and according to the surveys it is a quite profitable business, if you take the production to urban areas, they can even be exported to large cities where they do not have experts, you can have a lot of profit. Here in my country honey is sold very expensive.

Both apiculture and horticulture are good business but, I prefer going into apiculture because, it is lucrative in terms of honey production.

Apiculture is highly on demand in the urban settle, investing into it will yield lots of money because the honey that comes out from bees can sell very expensive. People love honey so well, that they can't do without it, and I know how expensive its becoming now.

I think apiculture will thrive better because honey is a important source of nutrients to humans. It is also a major ingredient in traditional medicine as it has alot of healing powers. The demand for honey would always be higher in the market than the demand for flowers.

Horticulture and apiculture are under the branches of agriculture and they are two different things one is reading of bees and the other is cultivating ornamental flowers
So looking for the one that is more profitable might be a bit difficult but i would actually go for apiculture because from the bees we get so many raw materials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds