Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring Paid Forum Posters

Advertisement Placeholder
I am really interested in this task. I've experience in playing top games like PUBG, Call of Duty, Clash of clans, Hay Day, GTA.

Hi Dan the Man

I'm interested in your offer, my posts are top quality and I love to talk about videos games.

i am really interested about you offer as i have passion for video games and am quite knowledgeable about the gaming community but the only drawback for me is your method if payment, as my paypal is not working in my country, if you could include crypto payment as an option, i would be glad to take up the offer.

Hi Dan, I have sent you a Private Message here.
PM'd.
I am really interested in this task. I've experience in playing top games like PUBG, Call of Duty, Clash of clans, Hay Day, GTA.
PM'd - looking forward to our arrangement.
Hi Dan the Man

I'm interested in your offer, my posts are top quality and I love to talk about videos games.
I'll review your profile posts and PM you if interested.
i am really interested about you offer as i have passion for video games and am quite knowledgeable about the gaming community but the only drawback for me is your method if payment, as my paypal is not working in my country, if you could include crypto payment as an option, i would be glad to take up the offer.
I only offer Paypal - maybe you have a friend or family member who can help.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 21 80.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds