Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Good/Bad? Honestly not something I pay attention to

Website
astrowhat.com
Credits
Decided to log into my Google Analytics page to check the status (haven't looked at in in a while since it really doesn't concern me).
For s site that does NO advertising per-se and doesn't push their site even minimally... is this a decent impact?
Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 12.07.12 AM.png

Again.. I don't push the site anywhere since it's really ran for my benefit. And as you can tell.. I don't really worry about SEO or any such reports.

Advertisement Placeholder
If your site content well written and original content, your site would already have a better SEO score. SEO does not only mean utilizing keywords and building links. The most important thing is quality content. Some of my top ranking articles were written long before I actually learned about SEO.
Oh, I've got content that is doing good also.
Seven day period for just two of them from Google search alone.
Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 12.45.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 12.45.43 AM.png

What is funny is what a difference N.I.N.A. and NINA can make. The correct naming format is the former, the common use is the latter. But they don't reflect the same searches, so have to do some tweaking in the metadata for that article to show both in the description.
Do a search on Bing for setting up a pc with n.i.n.a and my article is second listed. Do the search based upon setting up a pc with nina and it's nowhere near that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 11)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds