Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

hi!!

blackballoon

Hi there! My name is Ana, I'm in my 30s, I live in Texas, and I work as a Kitchen Designer. In my free time, I like playing FFXIV and Genshin Impact, go to concerts, and fiddle around in Photoshop. I've been involved with forums since 2003, and from (roughly) 2009 through 2014(?) I ran a pretty successful resource forum on Invisionfree and then moved it to Jcink and then later IPS.

Hello blackballoon! Welcome to Admin Junkies. :) What was the name of your forum? Are you planning a new one now? I’d love to see some of your photoshop designs as well as the kitchen designs. :D Enjoy your time with us and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :)

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! My forum was called Red Carpet & Rebellion (RCR). I'm not sure if I want to open a new forum, mainly because I don't know if I could handle it now. I don't have any recent photoshop designs, but I'd love to share those and the kitchen designs sometime.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! My forum was called Red Carpet & Rebellion (RCR). I'm not sure if I want to open a new forum, mainly because I don't know if I could handle it now. I don't have any recent photoshop designs, but I'd love to share those and the kitchen designs sometime.
We have a showoff section, so feel free to post them! :) I remember RCR fairly well. Was not active there but was definitely registered. It was a very nice and active forum.

Hi there! My name is Ana, I'm in my 30s, I live in Texas, and I work as a Kitchen Designer. In my free time, I like playing FFXIV and Genshin Impact, go to concerts, and fiddle around in Photoshop. I've been involved with forums since 2003, and from (roughly) 2009 through 2014(?) I ran a pretty successful resource forum on Invisionfree and then moved it to Jcink and then later IPS.
Howdy blackballoon!

Welcome to the forum :)

I've been running forums for a long time myself :)

You'll enjoy this place!

Hello Ana, I too am from Texas!

I remember the forum, Red Carpet & Rebellion. That was truly quite a successful forum!

Welcome to the community!

I remember the forum, Red Carpet & Rebellion. That was truly quite a successful forum!
Ya know I remember that forum now. It was quite a successful forum for it's time. I may have been on it too but not as Kale.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds