Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hi, I'm Hux!

Hux

Credits
Hey, I'm Hux and I'm a 20 year old website designer and developer from the UK. I currently own one website/forum called Tech Reflect but I haven't had much time to work on it and bring it to life due to other commitments and projects.

I'm a part-time sales assistant at Tesco Mobile and a full-time university student studying an Applied Computing degree. In my spare time I enjoy gaming, driving and creating new projects! I am also an administrator on multiple forums.

I look forward to seeing you all around!

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi Hux, welcome! I look forward to seeing some of your projects! How is the course going, are you enjoying it?

Thank you! It's pretty good! I'm actually in my final year at the moment, so it's kind of tough, still enjoying it though.

That is exciting! Are you building a portfolio while on course? What kind of projects are they giving you or are they allowing you to do what you want?

That is exciting! Are you building a portfolio while on course? What kind of projects are they giving you or are they allowing you to do what you want?
I'm currently building a portfolio for my website design & development along with some UX/UI design also, as that's the area I'd like to focus on in my career. But we do have set projects and work to complete during each semester such as network security reports and animation.

I'm currently building a portfolio for my website design & development along with some UX/UI design also, as that's the area I'd like to focus on in my career. But we do have set projects and work to complete during each semester such as network security reports and animation.

That's awesome mate, good luck with it all!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds