Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sanctuary Shattered Sun Community

Credits
The unofficial shatteredsunrts.com forum is now the official Sanctuary Shattered Sun Community!

The dev team have been so impressed with the effort and devotion put into this community that they approached me and asked if I would come on board as part of the team. This is a huge opportunity for me to really grow a community. I'm very excited.

Forum announcement:​

Welcome to ShatteredSunRTS.com - the vibrant hub of the NOW OFFICIAL community for the in-development real time strategy game, Sanctuary: Shattered Sun. My name is Al and I’m the community manager for all things Sanctuary. At ShatteredSunRTS.com will keep track of progress and bring you all of the latest news and developments as they happen.

About Sanctuary: Shattered Sun:

Sanctuary: Shattered Sun is more than just a game; it's an immersive experience that transports players to a realm where strategy, innovation, and sheer determination collide. Developed with an unwavering commitment to honouring the legacy of Supreme Commander, Sanctuary: Shattered Sun takes the genre to new heights. From awe-inspiring units to meticulously crafted environments, every aspect of the game is designed to captivate your senses and challenge your strategic prowess. As the spiritual successor to the iconic game Supreme Commander, we will embark on a thrilling journey to explore new frontiers in real-time strategy gaming.

Our Vibrant Community:

ShatteredSunRTS.com isn't just a website; it's a thriving community of players, enthusiasts, and visionaries who share an insatiable appetite for strategic excellence. Here, you'll find a haven for discussing tactics, sharing insights, and connecting with fellow gamers who understand the unique allure of real-time strategy. Whether you're a seasoned commander with countless battles under your belt or a newcomer eager to learn the ropes, our community welcomes you with open arms.

What We Offer:

• News and Updates: Stay in the loop with the latest developments, patches, and updates related to Sanctuary: Shattered Sun. Our dedicated team ensures you're always up-to-date with the evolving landscape of the game.
  • Forums and Discussions: Engage in thought-provoking conversations with fellow players. From strategy breakdowns to lore discussions, our forums are a treasure trove of insights waiting to be explored.
  • Events and Tournaments: Put your skills to the test by participating in community-hosted events and tournaments. Show off your strategic finesse and compete for prestigious titles within the Sanctuary: Shattered Sun universe.
  • Guides and Tutorials: Whether you're struggling with base building or perfecting your micromanagement skills, our collection of guides and tutorials are here to assist you on your journey to becoming a master commander.
  • Modding Community: Unleash your creativity and customize your gaming experience through mods and user-generated content. Our community celebrates the art of modding and offers a platform for creators to showcase their innovations.
Join Us Today:

Whether you're drawn to the strategic complexities of Sanctuary: Shattered Sun or simply eager to connect with like-minded individuals, ShatteredSunRTS.com invites you to become a part of our ever-growing family. Together, we'll shape the future of real-time strategy. Embark on this journey with us and let's forge victories, unravel the mysteries of Sanctuary, and conquer the Dyson Sphere in Sanctuary: Shattered Sun.

Advertisement Placeholder
Congrats on becoming an official community! That is quite an achievement from a fan community to becoming official!

My community, Mesozoic Haven, isn't a fan community for anything. It's a personal community for myself, so I already am Official. XD

https://shatteredsunrts.com/threads/design-official-sanctuary-smartphone-wallpapers.135/
We've got an awesome competition for you: Design a cool smartphone wallpaper for Sanctuary: Shattered Sun!

It's your chance to show off your artistic skills by making official wallpapers for Sanctuary: Shattered Sun. These awesome creations will be featured on all the official Sanctuary websites and social media pages, so people can download them and make their mobile devices look amazing.

ssswpcomp.jpgThere are four categories to choose from, and you can enter one or all of them if you like. There's a category for The Guard , The Chosen, and The EDA, plus a general category. The rules are super simple:
  • Create your wallpaper following the provided template.
  • Let your imagination run wild!
We’ve made some incredible resources available to help you in creating the perfect wallpaper:

Incredible new unit icons: Sanctuary Unit Icons Pack
Beautiful new faction icons: Sanctuary Faction Icons Pack
The Sanctuary: Shattered Sun logo and text: Sanctuary Shattered Sun Logo
The Sanctuary 'Lato' font: Sanctuary 'Lato' Font
The Sanctuary: Shattered Sun media gallery: Media | Sanctuary

Once you're happy with your creation, just hop on over to the competition section and start a new thread. Our team of judges will pick the top three entries, and then it's up to the public to vote for their favourites.

The winners will get their awesome wallpapers featured on the official Sanctuary website and all our social media channels. Plus, they'll score an exclusive invite to a private voice-chat session on Discord with some of the Sanctuary developers. That's your chance to ask all those burning questions you've been itching to ask! And as a cherry on top, they'll also receive a cool 3D printed Sanctuary: Shattered Sun unit model that was previously only available to folks at PAX Aus 2023.

No need to wait! The contest kicks off on Sunday, October 1, 2023, and you've got a week to send in your entries. After that, the judges will do their thing, and public voting starts on Sunday, October 15. We'll announce the winner on Halloween, so get those creative juices flowing!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds