Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey Everyone!

⭐ Alex ⭐

Recognized member
Credits
I'm Alex. I like helping people and solving problems. Programming is just a bunch of problem solving. Solving problems with bad code you wrote, solving problems with bad code others wrote. Solving customer problems by providing solutions. Solving your money problems by solving peoples' problems. It's great 😆

Hey Alex! Again, welcome to Admin Junkies! It's great to have you. You sound like you'd get a long with a few of our other resident coding wizards! What got you originally into coding, and how long ago was that?

Hey Alex! Again, welcome to Admin Junkies! It's great to have you. You sound like you'd get a long with a few of our other resident coding wizards! What got you originally into coding, and how long ago was that?
I saw another user post a similar answer to this question on here! My answer is I've always been into finding out how things work and I've been gradually figuring out how computers work since the age of 8. I loved math growing up so I love anything logical and computers are all about that. As a teenager I started dabbling in html, batch, and some basic code editing.

I quickly got the hang of Java after we had an introduction at school, and soon I was going into a very large code base seeing mistakes others have made, and getting the understanding of best practices and what really matters.

Well the rest is history, I love picking up new things and deciding how all the software will communicate and deploy. The main skill people need to be able to code is knowing how to use a search engine. Because most of the time you're going to be using a tool or library someone else made and you'll need to rapidly find a solution to a problem you're having. If you can find the answers to all your questions, you can go go go.

I saw another user post a similar answer to this question on here! My answer is I've always been into finding out how things work and I've been gradually figuring out how computers work since the age of 8. I loved math growing up so I love anything logical and computers are all about that. As a teenager I started dabbling in html, batch, and some basic code editing.

I quickly got the hang of Java after we had an introduction at school, and soon I was going into a very large code base seeing mistakes others have made, and getting the understanding of best practices and what really matters.

Well the rest is history, I love picking up new things and deciding how all the software will communicate and deploy. The main skill people need to be able to code is knowing how to use a search engine. Because most of the time you're going to be using a tool or library someone else made and you'll need to rapidly find a solution to a problem you're having. If you can find the answers to all your questions, you can go go go.
What's your favorite language to tinker with?

Oops. I haven't welcomed you yet. I shall await my ban!

Jason Sudeikis Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV

Welcome to Admin Junkies, Alex!

I like helping people and solving problems too. I know enough frontend web development to get by with what I do and I use it to help people who have issues with the coding technologies I'm familiar with. Jcink is the primary forum software I support, being the 3rd top poster on the official Jcink board and all.

Welcome to Admin Junkies, Alex!

I like helping people and solving problems too. I know enough frontend web development to get by with what I do and I use it to help people who have issues with the coding technologies I'm familiar with. Jcink is the primary forum software I support, being the 3rd top poster on the official Jcink board and all.
Nice to meet you Cory :) It seems everyone here loves to help others! ❤️

Indeed, I work as a software developer. Can’t wait to get into cloud computing but not very experienced in such as of yet!

Feel free to bombard me with any programming questions you have :)

I’m super late to the party but seeing as True Legend bumped the topic I don’t feel bad now.

Welcome to AJ Alex! Sadly I can’t tag you cause of your pretty stars so I’ll just have to hope you see this xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest