Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Helpful tips to help you run your business better.

If you're running a business, you probably get stressed a lot.

Coupled with the fact that you have to make a lot of decisions,

It's almost always like a thousand things are happening at once, and you have no control over them.

Here are a few tips that can help you manage this

1. Always plan your days ahead.

Now, when you make a lot of decisions, you brain gets tired.

It's called "Decision Fatigue."

That's why you're always frustrated, when you can't find what to wear.

You have to significantly reduce the amount of decisions you make everyday.
When you have a schedule, it gives you some control over what happens next.

So, you have less decisions to make.

I write down my plans by 11pm - just before I go to bed.

Have you ever been at that point where you're asking "So what next?"

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Whenever you feel lost/confused,

Ask yourself "why".

This would help you get to the root of those emotions, thereby giving you control.

A book that helped with this is: *"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck"*

3. Practice Discipline.

Now, self-confidence is a big factor.

When you lack discipline, your mind knows you're doing something wrong. So, you naturally feel less of yourself.But, when you are disciplined (at least to some extent), you feel good. Your confidence levels go up, and this helps you to make even better decisions.

4. Try and exercise.
Thank you so much for the tips.
Just got to learn the term 'decision fatigue' and to think that I have been going through this without knowing.
Early preparation is really a good thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Helpful tips in running a business includes, having a plan, consistency, focus, discipline, financially prudent

Planning every bit of your day ahead before stepping out of your house will go along way to keep you focused on what you're supposed to be doing. You cannot afford to be losing time while doing your business would you?

Thank you so much for the tips.
Just got to learn the term 'decision fatigue' and to think that I have been going through this without knowing.
Early preparation is really a good thing.
I'm just grateful I could be of help. A lot of people don't know the term and most times go through it. It us best when you have a schedule and plan your day ahead, it might take some adjustment, but with consistency you will get there.

thanks for the clearification, but in addition to what you've said , having planned everything ,an dicipline yourself you also need to set a goal , a goal that you can achieve may be daily , weekly , monthly or even yearly ,this will truly help out ,I call it goal setting strategies . just give it a trial.

These are the tips helping your to be successful
  1. Get Organized. To achieve business success you need to be organized.
  2. Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records.
  3. Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results.
  4. Understand the Risks and Rewards.
  5. Be Creative.
  6. Stay Focused.
  7. Prepare to Make Sacrifices.
  8. Provide Great Service.

If you want your business to be better you need to be deligent in your work,know your customer needs,have a good management sectors, always check your profit from your sell from time to time check the falls in your business and try to improve on them.

Well said. In addition the following, also try as much as possible to avoid procrastination. Make a schedule or plan of things to do and ensure that all tasks are completed on time. Also try to maintain good relationship with your staff and your customers as well.

Customer satisfaction should be one of your top priority. The product you are going to bring to the market must be of higher quality at affordable price. You need to focus more on marketing in order to experience consistent sales.

Customer satisfaction should be one of your top priority. The product you are going to bring to the market must be of higher quality at affordable price. You need to focus more on marketing in order to experience consistent sales.
I completely get your point, how would you place price on a quality product that would not be too expensive for your customers and at the same time provide profits for yourself? Is there a specific way to go about it?

stress is inevitable in our business and day after day activities. the best tips to help you Excel higher on your business is for you to stay motivated. you need more of motivation especially if you are starting a new business.

Having a business plan and meticulously following it will be influential in having a successful business outing in what ever endeavour. We can not exhaust those habits and things to be done. For one this is not a business school but experience weaved together.

Another thing I've come to discover is that to excel in business sometimes, you need to act in the spur of the moment. Once any good idea comes to you, you just implement straightaway.

Proper planning would really help you to understand what do you have for the day and every activities you are doing on the day , planning will also help you to follow them accordingly to be able to achieve the best result, in general anyone that is interested to start up a business must be ready to work hard.

Planning ahead is one of the best tip in order to run a business, also make sure you have at least three ready alternative options ready in the case the first one flops and also work with your team.

Diligent, hardwork and commitment are the vital forces or drive if you want to engage in a rewarding business, you also must be truthful and sincere to your customers.

In one discussion last Christmas day, my niece who owns a water station said that she had come in contact with other business owners in their area. They had a short meeting and an agreement to support each other to boost the economy of their city. That is a good one because if you need water then you order from my niece and if my niece wants food she would order from the allied fast food outlet.

The most important thing is just discipline and dedication and without both of them an individual may not be able to run a business perfectly, without discipline doing all the things you mention is impossible , it is just for people to dedicate their time and make a final decision to practice whatever will be profitable to them in their area of business.

One of the helpful tips to help you run a business is by Planning ahead and putting the plans into writing , and most especially having confidence in everything you do is also important.

Planning a day ahead helps one to achieve a lot both in business and personal life. This is the reason why it is very important to have to do list book. This book can be used to outline some of your friends you are going to do the following.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds