Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello There

Gemma

Website
idlechatter.co.uk
Credits
Hi everyone,

Just signed up after browsing lately during your latest site update - I must say Admin Junkies 3.0 looks tremendous.

I'm Gemma, some of you may have seen me over on the xenForo support website. I run a small general discussion website and occassionally make little changes to the layout :LOL:

I'm not very computer literate or tech-minded so I'm sure I'll learn a lot here :)

Last edited:
Hey Gemma! How awesome to see you here. Thank you for your feedback! Lots of blood, sweat and beers crawled in AJ so far. Ha!

Feel free to make a link directory item about your forum and keep us updated on all those amazing updates you do frequently! I’m sure you’ll be an inspiration to some of our members here. ☺️

Hello @Gemma! Welcome to the AJ Family!! I'm sure you'll get to learn a lot here but with that, you'll also have a lot of fun engaging with the community as well. 😊

Welcome to Admin Junkies, we have such a vast array of forums to find content in that you are deemed to find content worthy for the betterment of your board or that may spark your interests! Glad to have you on board!

Welcome to Admin Junkies @Gemma I hope you enjoy your stay here with us! We've got plenty of talented people on the forums that can help you if you ever run into issues running your forum. :D

Hey there Gemma! Welcome to Admin Junkies! We're happy you like the Admin Junkies 3.0 update! We're excited to have you here and we're excited to learn from you as well, and hopefully we can share some knowledge with you as well!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone :)

Even though I own my own discussion site I rarely register on other forums so, admittedly, my participation may not be as frequent as most but I'll definitely read through some of the articles and forum posts and contibute when I have free time. I'm sure I'll learn a lot!

Feel free to make a link directory item about your forum and keep us updated on all those amazing updates you do frequently! I’m sure you’ll be an inspiration to some of our members here.
I try to be creative but not too sure about "amazing" or "inspirational" 🫣 but I'll have a look at your directory, being a invite-only community I tend not to post links very often :)

Thanks for the welcomes everyone :)

Even though I own my own discussion site I rarely register on other forums so, admittedly, my participation may not be as frequent as most but I'll definitely read through some of the articles and forum posts and contibute when I have free time. I'm sure I'll learn a lot!

I try to be creative but not too sure about "amazing" or "inspirational" 🫣 but I'll have a look at your directory, being a invite-only community I tend not to post links very often :)
Even though it's invite-only, your updates WILL inspire some members here. They're are always pretty cool and amazing, so it’s worth updating your thread. :D And you're welcome to browse anytime. :) If there's anything, don't hesitate to reach out. ☺️

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest