Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Spent a couple of hours today going over UNI options after being told my previous plan was stupid... Anyway decided on BCom (Finance) / BA (Logic and Computation) conjoint. Get to do a lot of computer science but am forced to do logic Philosophy papers. My BCom is the more important part and it was a toss up between BA and BSci as to what to conjoint it with.

Bloody Americans and all their money. Oracle won the Americas Cup 9-8 facing Team NZ. It was funny because most of the Oracle boat was built in NZ and only one American was on the Oracle team and there were two NZers.

Phew, writing a load of articles this early in the morning for TNC is tiring. :p Least we got our new logo up at last though ><

I'm good thanks though @Sam! Hope you're doing OK! And eww, weekend studying :p Hope you enjoy it!

Phew, writing a load of articles this early in the morning for TNC is tiring. :p Least we got our new logo up at last though ><

I'm good thanks though @Sam! Hope you're doing OK! And eww, weekend studying :p Hope you enjoy it!

I had to come back because I became sick. :( I am going back next week.

No- it's was Maths. :p
And this is how I feel about maths

nm8l.png

Just sent an email out to Apple, Nokia, LG, Beats (Dr Dre) and Sennheiser in the hope of grabbing a product to review. If they all answer yes I'll be swimming in expensive tech...><

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds