Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Write me a free article <.<
I'll write you a short story about an incredible talking unicorn that turns into a human when presented with a formatted hard-drive which held the secret to life and the unicorn is on a journey to restore the information. The catch? The unicorn is computer illiterate, and he is unable to talk to people/get help. Only Google.

I'll write you a short story about an incredible talking unicorn that turns into a human when presented with a formatted hard-drive which held the secret to life and the unicorn is on a journey to restore the information. The catch? The unicorn is computer illiterate, and he is unable to talk to people/get help. Only Google.

As long as you include him doing some SEO or blogging from time to time... then go ahead!

As long as you include him doing some SEO or blogging from time to time... then go ahead!

An SEO unicorn..this sounds like a good idea. I must purchase a horn, infact, all internet marketers/bloggers/webmasters etc must purchase a horn and pretend to be a unicorn!

I've had one long ass day -_- Working hard to install a bunch of new features on my savvysavers site before the college term starts. ><

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds